Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm currently Really enjoying this game, and have a few questions.

#1:- Is there a way i can go with Mother when she gives a multiple choice of who's cell or gang i can visit? If yes then how?

#2:- Is there a solo ending with Redskin where i'm her only slave rather than MC and Neko? Please if yes then how do i get there?

#3:- is the save system gettin an upgrade where it has multiple pages and pictures of the current screenshot so I know what save it is?

Lastly #4:- is there an easy to read walkthrough anywhere?

Sorry for all the questions but I just really want to know, stay safe and depraived Ubarefeet, keep up the sexy work.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I'm currently Really enjoying this game, and have a few questions.

#1:- Is there a way i can go with Mother when she gives a multiple choice of who's cell or gang i can visit? If yes then how?

#2:- Is there a solo ending with Redskin where i'm her only slave rather than MC and Neko? Please if yes then how do i get there?

#3:- is the save system gettin an upgrade where it has multiple pages and pictures of the current screenshot so I know what save it is?

Lastly #4:- is there an easy to read walkthrough anywhere?

Sorry for all the questions but I just really want to know, stay safe and depraived Ubarefeet, keep up the sexy work.
I am sincerely glad that you like it and will be happy to answer your questions.

1. Are you talking about the day when you have a choice to go to the Redskins, Gorakna with your mother or to the cage? No, you can't. But new scenes with Mother Russia will appear in the future.

2.Yes, there is. To do this, at the beginning of the game, you need to give the redskin two pills for saving Neko - then she will not be her slave.

3.Unfortunately, I broke it myself in the beginning, when I wanted to make my own save menu. I made more slots for saving, first 3, then 6, then 9, but unfortunately I will not add a screenshot there.(

4.Yes, it is on the site, it was written by one person from this site. It is available on in the walkthrough section.

I try to answer all the questions. And yes, the new update is almost ready and Patrons already know what it will be about: 3

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I am sincerely glad that you like it and will be happy to answer your questions.

1. Are you talking about the day when you have a choice to go to the Redskins, Gorakna with your mother or to the cage? No, you can't. But new scenes with Mother Russia will appear in the future.

2.Yes, there is. To do this, at the beginning of the game, you need to give the redskin two pills for saving Neko - then she will not be her slave.

3.Unfortunately, I broke it myself in the beginning, when I wanted to make my own save menu. I made more slots for saving, first 3, then 6, then 9, but unfortunately I will not add a screenshot there.(

4.Yes, it is on the site, it was written by one person from this site. It is available on in the walkthrough section.

I try to answer all the questions. And yes, the new update is almost ready and Patrons already know what it will be about: 3
Thanks for the straight answers, i have 2 more questions, where is the first cellmate i had, is she coming back? (You know, the snake lass)

And will the lassie you meet in the showers and again in the Sector A work area have more content in this next update or will fans of her have to wait a bit longer?

Thanks again mate

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Thanks for the straight answers, i have 2 more questions, where is the first cellmate i had, is she coming back? (You know, the snake lass)

And will the lassie you meet in the showers and again in the Sector A work area have more content in this next update or will fans of her have to wait a bit longer?

Thanks again mate
She is unlikely to appear, although in the latest update you can even read her letter in which there may be a mention of the main character.

But about the girl in the shower... Possible. But I can't promise anything. The game turned out to be surprisingly large, and therefore I can not say anything with confidence. There are three more updates to come. One will be released soon - the other two a little later. But I say again - this is not the last project and ahead... I will not spoilerize, but you will definitely like it)

P.S. You are welcome!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
She is unlikely to appear, although in the latest update you can even read her letter in which there may be a mention of the main character.

But about the girl in the shower... Possible. But I can't promise anything. The game turned out to be surprisingly large, and therefore I can not say anything with confidence. There are three more updates to come. One will be released soon - the other two a little later. But I say again - this is not the last project and ahead... I will not spoilerize, but you will definitely like it)

P.S. You are welcome!
Thats fair, the reason i asked about the girl in the shower is after the Sector A event where i worship her and swear my absolute loyalty to her that it left me wanting MORE!!!

She strikes me as the spoiled, i'm superior to you in every way rich girl type who had everything laid out at her feet and never had to do anything herself other than make her slaves worship her, but ended up getting caught doing something so bad that even all her money couldn't save her from gettin locked up in prison, truth be told that's one of my favourite types of domme.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: italyslave

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Thats fair, the reason i asked about the girl in the shower is after the Sector A event where i worship her and swear my absolute loyalty to her that it left me wanting MORE!!!

She strikes me as the spoiled, i'm superior to you in every way rich girl type who had everything laid out at her feet and never had to do anything herself other than make her slaves worship her, but ended up getting caught doing something so bad that even all her money couldn't save her from gettin locked up in prison, truth be told that's one of my favourite types of domme.
I'll remember that) Sounds like a great character image. And yes, in the next game you will most likely see a similar image. But first we need to finish with the prison...

• I just jizzed my pants

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
Now I put all my efforts into the process of developing the game and creating new projects, besides, drawings are the weak side of the game, so it's unlikely.
I know this is old but I just discovered the game. It'd be a very good thing having a "gallery" not with the pics only but letting you repeat scenes, I think it'd be very much appreciated by everyone. And can also help to know which scenes you unlocked or missed and make easier to see them all when playing the game again

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I know this is old but I just discovered the game. It'd be a very good thing having a "gallery" not with the pics only but letting you repeat scenes, I think it'd be very much appreciated by everyone. And can also help to know which scenes you unlocked or missed and make easier to see them all when playing the game again
I have heard this suggestion many times before. And in general, it is not bad and would really help to find all the endings. BUT!BUT! If I add a gallery to the game, it will only be when it is fully ready. Now the most important thing is to finish the development and continue to go further.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
does the art style ever improve? so far it's... not the best
So far, it's really not very good, but as I said, for a person who writes the story alone, makes the game code and draws art, while releasing an update every month - I'm not doing bad.

If you want to help , you are welcome, and if you don't like it, then no one forces you to play.

P.S. Without negativity, I have no finances for an artist and for a person who a year ago did not draw at all, I think that I began to draw much better. Anyway, thank you for... opinion.

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
Is there a way to increase the number of save slots? I feel the 9 we get is too limiting.

wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018
So I played the Wolf Girl route, and I managed to get the Human Pet and Glory to the Queen endings, but how do you get the third ending?

Nice Kusotori Kiara by the way, wasn't expecting seeing her in this game.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I usually don't play female protag games but I loved this one. Any chance we could choose our gender in your next project?
In the future, there will be games for a male protagonist, I can make a choice of gender, but with my obsession with branching, I will have to do 2 times more content, so this is only possible if I do a linear game.

Reactions: Anonymous100

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
So I played the Wolf Girl route, and I managed to get the Human Pet and Glory to the Queen endings, but how do you get the third ending?

Nice Kusotori Kiara by the way, wasn't expecting seeing her in this game.
During the passage in this branch, you will read the documentation on the table. There is a chance to catch a piece of paper with incomprehensible characters, so you can only understand them if you have 10 + intelligence, then you will recognize the code phrase. The second chance to get such an ending is to catch a 1/16 chance in the same documents. There, the girl will write that she has solved this code, but instead wants to remain a slave to Alpha.

It's just for the meme) But I'm glad someone figured this shit out)

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes