Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
My fav char is that shady woman who you meet first when you chose your section, is there any femdom content with her implemented?
PS: I assume and hope she is a female.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

whym

Oct 28, 2018
next update and i still don't figured how to go in alpha wolf xD Anyway AV still discrabed new renpy as virus?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
My fav char is that shady woman who you meet first when you chose your section, is there any femdom content with her implemented?
PS: I assume and hope she is a female.
She will be available in next update (after a few days for patrons)

And yes, she is a fem)

Reactions: Aseratrix

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
neh... thats not... im just dump because i have basic english skill so even when i read walkthrough i not all time understand but still is fun for me to play
It's okay) The main thing is that you understand the main ideas
P.S. my English is not good too)

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
unable to replay the game. Whats with a patreon code required to start a new game?????
Samantha also gave you a hint of what to look for on the official website of the game) I love interactivity, in fact, everything is easier than it seems to look for here.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Pill system is rather unforgiving and literally not very giving... in regards to ways to earn more pills.
Any chance of putting in a cheat so that the player can play through the story without a walkthrough that tells them what the correct path was?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Pill system is rather unforgiving and literally not very giving... in regards to ways to earn more pills.
Any chance of putting in a cheat so that the player can play through the story without a walkthrough that tells them what the correct path was?
Any path is correct, and the lack of pills is created intentionally. Instead of cheats, I recommend looking at the floor more often, perhaps there may sometimes be pills that can be lifted? There are a huge number of ways, though. Yes, and starting from day 6, the problems with the pills completely end.

May 21, 2017
Only female. If I wrote separate dialogs with so many branches for futa/male, I would go crazy)
Why don't you replace female Protagonist with a Futa/Trans protagonist as a individual version of the game just for an experiment. You'll only have to add dialogues and scripts for few scenes or request a mod.

Reactions: Oxiton

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Why don't you replace female Protagonist with a Futa/Trans protagonist as a individual version of the game just for an experiment. You'll only have to add dialogues and scripts for few scenes or request a mod.
I'd rather just make a new game. You think it's fast, but I'm literally going to have to redraw everything. I could do a re crossover for Anna, for example... However, I also make other games so it's unlikely.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes