AsrielKumano

Dec 11, 2018
Does the game have any viruses or unwanted software? Well, at least my computer is warning that it is; which is strange, in the past updates, I didn’t have any problems. Surely, it must be my computer, is there a way to solve this problem? :)

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Does the game have any viruses or unwanted software? Well, at least my computer is warning that it is; which is strange, in the past updates, I didn’t have any problems. Surely, it must be my computer, is there a way to solve this problem? :)
There are no problems, of course, from me, as a developer, it sounds strange, but this warning began to appear after I started using pure python and new libraries. At the same time, my computer does not give any errors, and I have a licensed antivirus. You can trust me)

here2beatoff

Apr 4, 2021
took this one for the team fam, it was actually decent lol. a good chunk of the art is actually pretty good, not sure why its so inconsistant though lol

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Good game, I enjoyed really! ^_^ I could be wrong, but I can tell this was created by a Russian! x3 How I know? I'm Russian myself!

I don't know if it was just my playthrough, but how do I get pregnant? :3

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Good game, I enjoyed really! ^_^ I could be wrong, but I can tell this was created by a Russian! x3 How I know? I'm Russian myself!

I don't know if it was just my playthrough, but how do I get pregnant? :3
Hi) Well, little detective, you've got me figured out, although I've never hidden that I'm from Russia) Thank you for your feedback.

As for the pregnancy ending - In the sixth day, you need to go with Lili to Arachne or kill Lili and go to Arachne. There will be 2 different endings.

Reactions: HerrLeutnant

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Hi) Well, little detective, you've got me figured out, although I've never hidden that I'm from Russia) Thank you for your feedback.

As for the pregnancy ending - In the sixth day, you need to go with Lili to Arachne or kill Lili and go to Arachne. There will be 2 different endings.
Good to know there are talented game devs from Eastern Europe! ^_^

Fuckin'A! Thanks! :3

Удачи с игрой, братела! xDDD

GavnoMocha

Oct 23, 2020
Над рисовкой поработать и будет просто шикарно
______
Work on art and that game will be fucking awesome!

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes