ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Some feedback:

The first interaction with Redskin and Neko:
- I think it would be better if the game didn't notify the player about Nekogang's opinion change after the event. This discourages the player from choosing to work in their sector in one of the next chapters. Keeping it hidden would create a nice a surprise if you do choose to visit that sector.

Amphibian girl's cell:
- you can use up your energy on the book or the weight without knowing what you're doing and no ability to undo that action. The carpet gives you a choice and it's weird the other two options do not.

Inner thoughts about asking mom where the camera is after coming back from the first day of work:
- It sounds like it's referencing something that happened in the game but I don't remember anything about cameras up to that point. Other than interactions with the hacker guy.
- there's also an int check around your first interaction with Mother, but I didn't notice a significant difference between going there with 1 int and 0 int. Did I miss something or it's just few different lines of dialogue?

QTE with Sarah:
- likely impossible to save her on an Android device since typing is much harder on that.
- the "S" key is the default hotkey for print screen in Renpy, the minigame makes players accidantally take screenshots of the game there

Int loss from servicing the wolf-girl:
- the same seems to happen in the earlier interaction with the orc woman, but the game didn't notify me about that. I went there with 2 int and left with 1.

Oral skill checks:
- Those lock you out of a lot of content if you don't go sub bitch mode early in the game. I mean you can end up with negative Position but without an adequate skillset for that. Moderate playthroughs seem to be locked out of both extremes and there isn't much left in between. This isn't necessarily bad, but I think it would be better if there was more pressure on the MC early, so she can "fall" to the rag status by breaking under pressure instead of decreasing her status by willingly servicing people. For example Mother could be slightly more pushy when she wakes the MC up for the first time. It's also a little strange that the narrator tells me I should work to keep Mother's attention after the choice to be slapped by her dick in the morning. That information isn't particularly helpful for those who clicked no and locked themsevles out of that path already.

Last edited:

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
About the Art.... I find it really quite acceptable: there is a lot of work with perspective/pov and field of view. Some drawings are wide angle, some not, some have visual depth. This game is visually interesting and that counts for a lot. The story is interesting as well. I take that over landladies, tenants and oedipal power trips any day of the week. Many devs who don't draw themselves, opt for 3D models and I must say that bad drawings are still a lot better than bad 3d models. So, if you have medium artistic skill compared to a professional artists, it's still better to draw stuff than doing 3d work. I mean, there are gorgeous 3d games on this site as well, not all 3d is bad, but, tl;dr: "bad 3d"<"bad drawing" in my opinion. And my last point: updates are coming quite regularly, and cheap+effective art is great if it makes the game development progress faster.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
PC but never mind. I'll wait until the completed game. Too busy with Cyberpunk 2077. I'm might be the only one with the problem. Probably something wrong on my end. Its ok. Don't tire yourself out trying to find the cause. Thank you for your attention and I hope you have a Happy New Year.
Thank you, friend, however, this is not the only problem on Android, for the release I will try to fix everything. I also wish you a good new year

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I can confirm that the Android version works. Not sure if it works perfectly though. I got the scene where Uma Thurman tells me to wait for her and there's a bloody door on the left and yellow door with some buttons on the door on the right. I would choose to wait, but there were no buttons to do so, nor there were any additional hints regarding the door on the right besides the first one. Assuming I wanted to go past the right door, was I supposed to just try all potential combinations, or were there some additional hints there I simply missed?

I'll post more about my impressions with the game later.

Also, how do I rewind in the Android version? Nvm, rewinding seems to be disabled in the PC version too.
Yes, I specifically disabled the ability to rewind (And change selections at the beginning) for the PC. It was made for the possibility of replayability. Because of this, and for a number of other reasons, saving can not carry pictures and images do not change.

Here are combinations for buttons, hints will work when you click on any of the buttons, but only if your intelligence is high enough, the higher - the more hints. Well, you can't wait for Lili(not UMATURMAN)))).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SADIMD

Dec 29, 2019
the art is not great but it make me very very very hard in some way. i hope dev add male protagonist
it will make me more brain melting.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
the art is not great but it make me very very very hard in some way. i hope dev add male protagonist
it will make me more brain melting.
There will be the following games, in one of them - the main character will be a man.

Reactions: Silverfan936

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Some feedback:

The first interaction with Redskin and Neko:
- I think it would be better if the game didn't notify the player about Nekogang's opinion change after the event. This discourages the player from choosing to work in their sector in one of the next chapters. Keeping it hidden would create a nice a surprise if you do choose to visit that sector.

Amphibian girl's cell:
- you can use up your energy on the book or the weight without knowing what you're doing and no ability to undo that action. The carpet gives you a choice and it's weird the other two options do not.

Inner thoughts about asking mom where the camera is after coming back from the first day of work:
- It sounds like it's referencing something that happened in the game but I don't remember anything about cameras up to that point. Other than interactions with the hacker guy.
- there's also an int check around your first interaction with Mother, but I didn't notice a significant difference between going there with 1 int and 0 int. Did I miss something or it's just few different lines of dialogue?

QTE with Sarah:
- likely impossible to save her on an Android device since typing is much harder on that.
- the "S" key is the default hotkey for print screen in Renpy, the minigame makes players accidantally take screenshots of the game there

Int loss from servicing the wolf-girl:
- the same seems to happen in the earlier interaction with the orc woman, but the game didn't notify me about that. I went there with 2 int and left with 1.

Oral skill checks:
- Those lock you out of a lot of content if you don't go sub bitch mode early in the game. I mean you can end up with negative Position but without an adequate skillset for that. Moderate playthroughs seem to be locked out of both extremes and there isn't much left in between. This isn't necessarily bad, but I think it would be better if there was more pressure on the MC early, so she can "fall" to the rag status by breaking under pressure instead of decreasing her status by willingly servicing people. For example Mother could be slightly more pushy when she wakes the MC up for the first time. It's also a little strange that the narrator tells me I should work to keep Mother's attention after the choice to be slapped by her dick in the morning. That information isn't particularly helpful for those who clicked no and locked themsevles out of that path already.
Hmmm, thank you so much for the feedback. In fact, I only made notifications on the first day, since there are quite a lot of checks and I didn't have time to finish everything, it was just a nice addition before the update.

the carpet was added only in the last update, so it has a slightly different specifics, the possibility of re-selection in contrast to other pumping (strength and endurance)

QTE doesn't really work on Android, so some branches aren't available on the phone.

In general, very useful comments, thank you and if possible, I will correct the shortcomings for the next update.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
UBAREFEET had you considered making a discord to share news, progress report and where we could told you if we found any bug or error?
The Discord server is available for Patrons and a couple of testers, I haven't thought about opening it to everyone yet.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
About the Art.... I find it really quite acceptable: there is a lot of work with perspective/pov and field of view. Some drawings are wide angle, some not, some have visual depth. This game is visually interesting and that counts for a lot. The story is interesting as well. I take that over landladies, tenants and oedipal power trips any day of the week. Many devs who don't draw themselves, opt for 3D models and I must say that bad drawings are still a lot better than bad 3d models. So, if you have medium artistic skill compared to a professional artists, it's still better to draw stuff than doing 3d work. I mean, there are gorgeous 3d games on this site as well, not all 3d is bad, but, tl;dr: "bad 3d"<"bad drawing" in my opinion. And my last point: updates are coming quite regularly, and cheap+effective art is great if it makes the game development progress faster.
I am of the same opinion, as I am frankly sick of most 3D in this genre. (I'm not talking about the use of Moseley on the type of Honey select). If you consider that I did not draw at all at the beginning of the game, then I think that the quality has improved. Thank you for the nice comments, I will continue to try. And this is definitely not my last work.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Hmmm, thank you so much for the feedback. In fact, I only made notifications on the first day, since there are quite a lot of checks and I didn't have time to finish everything, it was just a nice addition before the update.

the carpet was added only in the last update, so it has a slightly different specifics, the possibility of re-selection in contrast to other pumping (strength and endurance)

QTE doesn't really work on Android, so some branches aren't available on the phone.

In general, very useful comments, thank you and if possible, I will correct the shortcomings for the next update.
Thanks.

After replaying the game, I changed my mind about the Nekogang reputation change notification. It's actually good that's there, at the beginning of the game, because it works like a tutorial with easily observable outcomes. Things aren't that obvious later in the game so it's good to give people some hints about the reputation system.

Reactions: UBAREFEET
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes