UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Wow, I have never realized that the huge banner that represents the game (on the webpage) is linked and that there actually is a description of the game. I thought that the progress bar is the only piece of information on it. The page has many spacious surfaces and most of them are not clickable, so I missed that this one was a link.
Thanks!
I know you should think about making it more comfortable, thanks for the information, too)

naeblis4

Oct 21, 2017
Will the game expand on the neko boss ? i can't seem to find her again after the gang boss meeting.

edit : never mind , i saw in that update that a path for her will be available later :)

Last edited:
Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Will the game expand on the neko boss ? i can't seem to find her again after the gang boss meeting.

edit : never mind , i saw in that update that a path for her will be available later :)
That's right, I'll add a path to it in the next update.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
This is a pretty alright game in my book, despite the art often varying in quality, very often.

Not much of a fan of foot fetish and first person only sex scenes tho.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
omg, it looks like in the screenshots :(, thx for share. Ratings areFake, im sure the dev write by him self. i reported already

Last edited:

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
will you be making a gallery? since that would be greatly appreciated.
Now I put all my efforts into the process of developing the game and creating new projects, besides, drawings are the weak side of the game, so it's unlikely.

naeblis4

Oct 21, 2017
omg, it looks like in the screenshots :(, thx for share. Ratings areFake, im sure the dev write by him self. i reported already
Or maybe , people rate the game not based on the art , because visual are not everything in a game .
But i guess that's still a bit too mature a behavior for you to understand .

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Or maybe , people rate the game not based on the art , because visual are not everything in a game .
But i guess that's still a bit too mature a behavior for you to understand .
In a game that is literally comprised of pictures and text? Of course art is going to matter, a lot.

naeblis4

Oct 21, 2017
In a game that is literally comprised of pictures and text? Of course art is going to matter, a lot.
sure it's important . And most review point that the art ain't that good (but improving)
But the story and sex part are just as important , and those are good in this one.
Graphics are a non issue to me in most media . Most of my favorites games are pixel art. I don't need full 8k 360 fps to enjoy words,characthers and smut ( when appropriate .)
judging a book by it's cover and what not .

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
What's the gameplay like in this one? Is this the kind of a game where you start as a bitch and have to grow stronger to dominate NPCs one by one/independently, or something more like an open story until you lock yourself on a path you'll follow toward the end?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes