UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Really liking the game so far, the story and range of fetishes is great. Lile someone mentioned earlier, a scat fetish scene might be good to have as an optional choice for the lowest point of the slave path. The dialogue is good too, especially considering English isn't your first language.

Only real problem is what others have already complained about; there needs to be way more save slot pages. Ideally you'd want to be able to save before every major event in different paths so you can rewatch scenes you enjoy
Unfortunately, I will not be able to fix the problem with saving in this game, but in the next game I will not invent anything new and will leave the saves as they are. To be honest, I wanted to eliminate the possibility of save scum in the game, so that each passage was different.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Unfortunately, I will not be able to fix the problem with saving in this game, but in the next game I will not invent anything new and will leave the saves as they are. To be honest, I wanted to eliminate the possibility of save scum in the game, so that each passage was different.
Saving in VN games, even more so for eroge, has been a thing since they started to exist, and there might be a reason for it.
I might be wrong, but I think it's more a personal choice from player if they want to "savescum" before some events.
Some like to do it, some choose to not do it.
But trying to remove that ability altogether to force the player to play in certain ways might be a design mistake, and player would prefer have the option to do it or not, based on their preference, rather than be forced in only one way.

A better way to do this for example, would be with difficulty levels often seen in rpg and narrative games :
normal -> can save when you want
hard -> auto save disabled, can only save three time each game day
hell -> can't save, automatic save at the end of each day, save is destroyed when loaded.

That's just an example, but this way at least let the player choose how he want to play.

Now I'm gonna act arrogant "as a game design student" just like some people do on reddit with "as a war veteran" and say :

- "It's better to have 100 players playing your game in 100 different ways than 100 players with the same playthrough"
and
- "Don't try to think what is best for the players when designing a game because they will always try to do it their own way, just give them options to choose from to make them think they are in control"
:p

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Saving in VN games, even more so for eroge, has been a thing since they started to exist, and there might be a reason for it.
I might be wrong, but I think it's more a personal choice from player if they want to "savescum" before some events.
Some like to do it, some choose to not do it.
But trying to remove that ability altogether to force the player to play in certain ways might be a design mistake, and player would prefer have the option to do it or not, based on their preference, rather than be forced in only one way.

A better way to do this for example, would be with difficulty levels often seen in rpg and narrative games :
normal -> can save when you want
hard -> auto save disabled, can only save three time each game day
hell -> can't save, automatic save at the end of each day, save is destroyed when loaded.

That's just an example, but this way at least let the player choose how he want to play.

Now I'm gonna act arrogant "as a game design student" just like some people do on reddit with "as a war veteran" and say :

- "It's better to have 100 players playing your game in 100 different ways than 100 players with the same playthrough"
and
- "Don't try to think what is best for the players when designing a game because they will always try to do it their own way, just give them options to choose from to make them think they are in control"
:p
Oddly enough you're right about all of this) Well, as I said, the game is already coming to an end and I mostly finish various endings, HOWEVER, there is much more work left than I expected ... Hah, only one branch with Lili turns out to be four, where Sarah is alive/dead, and in each of these options the main character is either free or not, all this will lead to different denouements. Now I'm working on 2 projects and I'm connecting people who will help me draw at Least backgrounds and a person who will edit the text. In General, there is quite a lot of work, so I recently added 6 slots for saving, the main problem is not in their number, but rather in the fact that there is no picture, no date, no Chapter number and it is too difficult to fix it now, but they work with old saves, you always have to sacrifice something to get something.

I like to read full-fledged and detailed reviews, as it is really interesting to hear people's opinions. But I don't think I'm holding players back in terms of choice, and in terms of saving, too, although I see everything only from my own point of view, more as a developer than a player. In addition, even I myself sometimes get confused about how to get to this or that part of the game. In General, even with my trial project-Space prison, there are many unresolved problems, but I will not abandon it and finish it before releasing the next one.

Reactions: pabo and Stompai

mide

Nov 28, 2017
i was hoping this game would go on a bit longer, but overall i like the game, lots on unanswered questions tho, and it seems you cant really follow many paths, enjoyed the ride tho. wish there was more neko feet licking

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
i was hoping this game would go on a bit longer, but overall i like the game, lots on unanswered questions tho, and it seems you cant really follow many paths, enjoyed the ride tho. wish there was more neko feet licking
At least 4-6 more updates will be released, so everything you wanted to see will be available. Way with neko, redskin, Gorakna, mom, Lili and so on, I just unlike others do an update every month and are pretty big) I'm already working on 4 different endings with Lili and Sarah. Don't worry about it, the game will be full-fledged, Patrons know in detail what exactly I do and about the new project.

• Love
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: mide and chabam

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Are there any form of settings to filter out unwanted things, or is this one of those games where unless you have a broad range of likes, you're likely to cringe at a few things while mashing the dialogue-advance button till it's over?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Are there any form of settings to filter out unwanted things, or is this one of those games where unless you have a broad range of likes, you're likely to cringe at a few things while mashing the dialogue-advance button till it's over?
In fact, there is only the dominant path and the passive path, but most scenes can be skipped purely for meaning. Of course, there is a scene that you can only skip if you have 2 endurance.

Reactions: Lindazana

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone know how to get all of the mother scenes or how to stay in her room if possible?

Last edited:

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
There are 2 endings with Arachne and two endings with Midas, which can be obtained by hitting one of the doors of sector S.
oh nm I managed to figure out it out lol, I forgot that sector S was the one at the end of the 0.6 version, been really enjoying it btw, I also saw that you had another game on your patreon called APPRENTICE, I downloaded it but all the text was in Russian, I just wanted to ask if there was an English version?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
oh nm I managed to figure out it out lol, I forgot that sector S was the one at the end of the 0.6 version, been really enjoying it btw, I also saw that you had another game on your patreon called APPRENTICE, I downloaded it but all the text was in Russian, I just wanted to ask if there was an English version?
Yes, it was enough just to look). Unfortunately, no, moreover, it is not finished, it was a test of the pen. Next week, an update for Space Prison 0.69 will be released, so we don't have long to wait)

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes