DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
The first time you meet her at a club, you should have a good oral, the more the better. At a gang meeting, you reach under the table and touch... her. The next day, you just go to her.
great ending, hope it gets continued, i've really been enjoying your game thanks for making it

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
great ending, hope it gets continued, i've really been enjoying your game thanks for making it
Thank you, it's a pleasure to read this. And at the expense of continuing, I will do it only when the game is ready

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
I just can't physically write the walkthrough myself. There are really a lot of different elementals, sometimes from one action the characteristic changes. At the moment, there are 130 variables in the game, each of them somehow affects something, and it will be quite problematic to describe each of them. After the game is ready, I will try to do it at least in some form.
Perhaps a wiki, like the on for trials in tainted space? You could put in some information tat can be looked up, like: things to avoid if you want to get close to character y, or describe certain mechanics in the game. And then trusted contributors can add information.

I don't pay much attention to the stats, I'm just a perpetually exhausted person and I don't want to mentally reverse engineer the variables in the background. So, having something to look up would maybe help.

Although... the thing that pisses people off immensely is when a game they like becomes lower priority to the dev and they get less frequent content updates because of side projects. So, yeah, tough decisions.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Perhaps a wiki, like the on for trials in tainted space? You could put in some information tat can be looked up, like: things to avoid if you want to get close to character y, or describe certain mechanics in the game. And then trusted contributors can add information.

I don't pay much attention to the stats, I'm just a perpetually exhausted person and I don't want to mentally reverse engineer the variables in the background. So, having something to look up would maybe help.

Although... the thing that pisses people off immensely is when a game they like becomes lower priority to the dev and they get less frequent content updates because of side projects. So, yeah, tough decisions.
I will add this on the site for the new update, no problem. Obviously, each character needs to be interacted with more, which I think is intuitive. Futas like it when the oral skills of the main character are pumped, for sex with them there must be stamina, as well as to withstand the smells of an Orc. The exceptions are the very org and mother, they just either treat the character like a whore, or respect her.

The new game will not affect the development process in any way, and most likely will not be released until I complete The space Prison.

Last edited:

wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018
Really liking the game so far, the story and range of fetishes is great. Lile someone mentioned earlier, a scat fetish scene might be good to have as an optional choice for the lowest point of the slave path. The dialogue is good too, especially considering English isn't your first language.

Only real problem is what others have already complained about; there needs to be way more save slot pages. Ideally you'd want to be able to save before every major event in different paths so you can rewatch scenes you enjoy

Reactions: pabo and UBAREFEET
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes