Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for the update! I only hope that aside from the abundance of cocks you'll also cater to those of us who would love to see more pussy-licking and possibly a chance to attach to such characters (that scene in the shower was hot), or at least more characters who have female reproductive organs. I have to admit that I am not into cocks at all :(

Reactions: rustam1055

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Thanks for the update! I only hope that aside from the abundance of cocks you'll also cater to those of us who would love to see more pussy-licking and possibly a chance to attach to such characters (that scene in the shower was hot), or at least more characters who have female reproductive organs. I have to admit that I am not into cocks at all :(
In the last update, there was only one scene with FUTA and one with a man in the toilet. All the other characters are female, including the woman in the shower, so I'm not sure what the complaint is.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
the game is good , i like the history , i love the nekos , if you improve the graphics in the future this will be a magnificent game.
I'm trying, I'll improve the drawing style, but you'll see the full ideas and new format in my next game.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
In the last update, there was only one scene with FUTA and one with a man in the toilet. All the other characters are female, including the woman in the shower, so I'm not sure what the complaint is.
I was not complaining, 80% of my comment was the exact opposite. But lets see: the first character (red) you meet in the game has a cock, the Russian themed boss girl has a cock, then there is the woman you meet together with the red character in a dressing room-like setting also has a cock. I have not played this update yet, but so far as I played the game, had 3 scenes with a cock and 3 without (1 feet in the cell your first day, the shower girl and the meeting room cat/fox girl). Maybe I missed some scenes. Again I am not complaining, just hoping for more pussy-having characters. :) Take care!

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I was not complaining, 80% of my comment was the exact opposite. But lets see: the first character (red) you meet in the game has a cock, the Russian themed boss girl has a cock, then there is the woman you meet together with the red character in a dressing room-like setting also has a cock. I have not played this update yet, but so far as I played the game, had 3 scenes with a cock and 3 without (1 feet in the cell your first day, the shower girl and the meeting room cat/fox girl). Maybe I missed some scenes. Again I am not complaining, just hoping for more pussy-having characters. :) Take care!
Okay, don't worry, I'm already doing less futanari scenes) But they should be too, now there are more scenes where our character dominates, so there is still a lot to do)

Reactions: Aseratrix

salestimania

Oct 8, 2018
Your drawing skills will improve in time so don't worry too much. less futa no no. That is the forbidden fruit to me and l like to have some more.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Your drawing skills will improve in time so don't worry too much. less futa no no. That is the forbidden fruit to me and l like to have some more.
I didn't say that I won't draw them, they won't go anywhere from the game) the Next update will be shorter, but much better drawn.

Reactions: salestimania

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
The art is clearly not perfect but absolutly satisfactory . It get the job done .

I love this game so far and hope your next games will be similar :)
It will be even better, but it doesn't mean that I will stop playing this game. I'll see it through anyway

hekinuga

Jan 19, 2020
the first character (red) you meet in the game has a cock, the Russian themed boss girl has a cock, then there is the woman you meet together with the red character in a dressing room-like setting also has a cock.
Also, Anna has a cock and the queen wolf has a cock.

I'm enjoying this game... but it's very frustrating that almost every female character has a cock.

The lezdom shower pissing scene was hot. I'd love to see more like that.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Also, Anna has a cock and the queen wolf has a cock.

I'm enjoying this game... but it's very frustrating that almost every female character has a cock.

The lezdom shower pissing scene was hot. I'd love to see more like that.
Yeah indeed, me too. Other than that I like the game.

Lolitanator

Nov 9, 2017
I love the game. but i wonder is there a route with Mother? If you take a dominant route you can get her to fuck you, but i cant endure it even with 2 endurance. So is there a way to be able to endure it?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I love the game. but i wonder is there a route with Mother? If you take a dominant route you can get her to fuck you, but i cant endure it even with 2 endurance. So is there a way to be able to endure it?
There are. Stamina can be increased to three or even more. But Mother will just cum in you and the hidden relationship with her will increase

Black_Phoenix

Sep 27, 2020
Hello, I like your game so much, the story and characters are very fascinating . I playd every version of the game since the first version ,and the game become more and more intersting.

Black_Phoenix

Sep 27, 2020
I love the NEKO very much, thery are so cute . Especially the king of NEKO we meet in day 2. She is my favourite character .

Hope she will NOT be violation or infringe by other people, and looking forward to more story between she and player.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes