Deore

Aug 17, 2019
Unlocked

So, I didn't have to wait long, this time I did the update without any big problems.

Thank you all for your support, there are a lot of bed scenes in this update, as I plan to focus on the plot in the next one.

I immediately created versions on PC, Linux, and Android. Please do not leak Internet access, so as not to substitute other Patrons. I'll share it myself when the time comes.

In updating:
-Added 6 additional save slots.

-Special ending with alpha wolf

-3 variable bed scenes with different characters

-Onlookers services

-More than 30 new arts

-Ability to learn about the main character's past

-Day 4 is over.

Link:

Password: qwGpa9YI0gOX65VeZDu3RQ

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Эх, соскучился я по старому-доброму русскому мату, хорошо, что он тут есть! Хотя, конечно, круто было бы, если б была возможность договориться с Русью-Матушкой, начав изъясняться с ней по-русски.
Все может быть) All can be)

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
How do you get the alpha wolf ending?
You need to satisfy her under the table on the third day, and on the fourth go to her cell. She will give you 3-4 pills for work, or offer to mark as your bitch, after which the main character becomes stupid and becomes one of the bitches of the wolf.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
Your preview images are literally texted with Algerian font & drawed like every devianart non-existent soul accounts.
You have future i think :KEK:

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
This will not be in the new version this is a bug and it is fixed... or...
Yeah I figured out it was a bug, though it was in 0.2 (I mean, it was already there in 0.1, but wasn't fixed in the update, maybe because I kept 0.1 save idk)
Btw, is it normal the update was just being put in a cell, writing something on a paper and doing some training or is it there something wrong in my files ? That was literally 3 minutes gameplay

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Yeah I figured out it was a bug, though it was in 0.2 (I mean, it was already there in 0.1, but wasn't fixed in the update, maybe because I kept 0.1 save idk)
Btw, is it normal the update was just being put in a cell, writing something on a paper and doing some training or is it there something wrong in my files ? That was literally 3 minutes gameplay
No, I will fix this in the next version. I highly recommend trying to start the game from the beginning, since all the variables are written at the beginning of the code, so something may not work correctly in the new version.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Is it just me or does everyone else already see an improvement in the art department?
Pleasantly) I would even say classic) If without jokes I try, but I will not change the drawing in this game, as we are already working on a new project.

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
This game looks so promising, i liked it like really alot.
Is there chance that you can open discord or something like that for community so you can share patch notes and etc easily to community?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
This game looks so promising, i liked it like really alot.
Is there chance that you can open discord or something like that for community so you can share patch notes and etc easily to community?
I didn't think about it before , write me in private messages and maybe I will do something like this, why not, and so I am open to communication on patreon, Twitter and here

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes