UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
will you add pee/scat stuff later on i know alot of devs dont do scat stuff but i tought i shulkd ask been wondering about it for a while sorry to bother you :)
The game already has a scene with urination. And based on a conversation with the head of the onlookers gang, she's going to mark gg as her bitch, so Yes, she will. What about scat, I think only if patrons want it.

P.S. Everything is fine, you can ask questions and I will answer.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
The game already has a scene with urination. And based on a conversation with the head of the onlookers gang, she's going to mark gg as her bitch, so Yes, she will. What about scat, I think only if patrons want it.

P.S. Everything is fine, you can ask questions and I will answer.
god no don't add scat that is such a nasty fucked festh sae with bessty not sure why people even like thoses two

Reactions: UBAREFEET

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Scat, contrary to the personal taste driven cries of protest, would suit the premise nicely but of course since its a very niche fetish it could have a very adverse effect on popularity regardless of how seamlessly it would fit into such story.

In other words, it doesn't matter how deep the rabbit's hole could be if those who wish to explore said rabbit hole only wish to do so 'till knee deep.

As always, simple and working solution is to make it a choice dependant action. Of course if its not a thing of the Dev there is no need to bother with it anyway. Its a very niche thing after all. Ark Johnson's or Combin Ation's games have it and didn't kill the game nor did it alienate the fanbase.

Last edited:

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Scat, contrary to the personal taste driven cries of protest, would suit the premise nicely but of course since its a very niche fetish it could have a very adverse effect on popularity regardless of how seamlessly it would fit into such story.

In other words, it doesn't matter how deep the rabbit's hole could be if those who wish to explore said rabbit hole only wish to do so 'till knee deep.

As always, simple and working solution is to make it a choice dependant action. Of course if its not a thing of the Dev there is no need to bother with it anyway. Its a very niche thing after all. Ark Johnson's or Combin Ation's games have it and didn't kill the game nor did it alienate the fanbase.
Giving a choice is always the right decision, I think. Unless, of course, I decide to introduce this into the game.

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
Despite some of the art from some scenes being kinda jarring overall i still liked the game due to the nature of the fetishes present, but there's certainly room for improvement.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Despite some of the art from some scenes being kinda jarring overall i still liked the game due to the nature of the fetishes present, but there's certainly room for improvement.
Of course, I am gradually improving my skills, this is still my first project, now I just need support.

Lyandris

Oct 26, 2017
Hey man, I really like the game so far. Kinda short for now though, can't wait for more stuff! Also, you mentioned the urination scene, where could I find it ? I went through the game but I guess I missed it.

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
You know what? The writing's not perfect and the visuals are a bit rough, but it's such an interesting concept for a game that I'm willing to forgive its flaws. I can't think of many other games set in women's prisons. Which is a shame, since they're perfect locations for lezdom content.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing the next update!

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hey man, I really like the game so far. Kinda short for now though, can't wait for more stuff! Also, you mentioned the urination scene, where could I find it ? I went through the game but I guess I missed it.
In the shower scene, you need to have few position points, choose the option that the girl will fall behind you, but you will not get it and she will force you, while you must have a low oral skill and she will decide to just piss on you, like this. There are a lot of roots in the game, so I may not remember something, in particular, if I'm not mistaken, there are 9 variations of the development of events.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes