UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Didn't play the game yet
Why the orc-girl drew 10times better than any other character?
Because this is a character in the new version. I redrawn the red-haired one, since it didn't look very good in the first version)

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I apreciate the art i dont know but gives it a special touch, like a style:giggle: (not ironic)
Thank you, the new update is already being made and will be significantly larger than the first one. I hope you will get satisfaction from... game :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Think i found out why Gorakna's art is so good.....

I even did not hide that I work on references and wrote about it on patreon, so Yes Gorakna is actually not mine, but most of the art I coordinate change, you did not open America to anyone, but thank you. :KEK: This does not mean that new art will not appear with her or she will not change in the future, as the same Anna.

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
The game is actually planned to be very long and with a lot of characters and interaction with them, in fact there are already quite a lot of forks, but as I said, a lot of choices have a downside, each branch turns out to be short.
wtf i can't fap to this shit why not just steel peoples models fro other games

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Can't install the game, tried multiple mirrors. Running Android 10. I guess I'll just have to play on PC but VNs are more convenient on Mobile for me :/

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Can't install the game, tried multiple mirrors. Running Android 10. I guess I'll just have to play on PC but VNs are more convenient on Mobile for me :/
This is an age-old problem, there are 4 builds for Android, but I can't upload all of them here and unfortunately I don't remember which one is for which version)))) So I guess You'll have to play on the PC, sorry dude

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes