88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It's strange, everything works for me and it worked for everyone during the test, the directory is the same as for all turnip games. click start +R and enter %Appdata% and check.
I don't play on phone, I'm on PC.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
If honestly not met with such a problem with Renpy, was only with RPG maker. As I said, try to check this path, where are the save files being created? If so, try deleting them and saving new ones.

It seems this problem only you, but than I can help, maybe there is a Russian language, although it should not~~~
There is no such file or folder: 'C:\\Users\\utente\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/SpacePrison\\2-0-LT1.save' If that you can write in private messages.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Looks interesting to say the least, not bothered by art at all, infact I'd rather self drawn stuff like this to your regular garden variety posterized and stolen run of the mill asset flips and you do get experience from it too.

Struck me as inspired by Gotsen Prison to some degree, a game which was a shame to see get abandoned years ago.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Looks interesting to say the least, not bothered by art at all, infact I'd rather self drawn stuff like this to your regular garden variety posterized and stolen run of the mill asset flips and you do get experience from it too.

Struck me as inspired by Gotsen Prison to some degree, a game which was a shame to see get abandoned years ago.
I have no idea what Gotsen Prison is) I just can't stand linear games and actually try to do what the patrons want. Each update will be juicier and juicier, there are plans for a really big project)

Reactions: EvilRade

EvilRade

Jul 10, 2019
Shouldn't selecting the option "take her place" in the event with Neko and redskin alien also give +1 Neko reputation? That would be logical.

Reactions: joetheflower

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Shouldn't selecting the option "take her place" in the event with Neko and redskin alien also give +1 Neko reputation? That would be logical.
Perhaps, but you also humiliated yourself in front of Neko. That is, unless you are strained by hooligans and forced to do something humiliating, if a passerby approaches and does it for you, you will respect him?

Reactions: chabam

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Me: Looks at the CG of the game.
My brain: The fuck is this? Done with paint?
Sorry dude, I can only make 3D models, but there are a lot of similar games, and I absolutely do not like such graphics. And games with such original drawings are not enough. If you know an artist who will do it all over again, tell me. Or are you planning to redraw it yourself? Nobody asks you to play it :WeSmart: :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

EboliteSaint

Nov 10, 2019
The art is actually starting to grow on me, a bit rough but i like the overall theme and character designs, at least it's not the latex looking 3d models everyone's obsessed with these days. (especially since this has foot fetish content, average 3d models are outright horrendous for that)
If i had any advice it would be to prioritize getting the(text) scenes out and adding art to them afterwards or in batches
If you do wind up getting enough support to hire a full time artist I'd love to see a collection of your initial drawings of each character next to the touched up ones. (sort of like a concept art pack)
Since it looks like replayability with different paths is going to be key here some degree of stat customization at the begining of the game would be great (maybe even being able to start out with enough oral skill to properly please 047-c)

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
The art is actually starting to grow on me, a bit rough but i like the overall theme and character designs, at least it's not the latex looking 3d models everyone's obsessed with these days. (especially since this has foot fetish content, average 3d models are outright horrendous for that)
If i had any advice it would be to prioritize getting the(text) scenes out and adding art to them afterwards or in batches
If you do wind up getting enough support to hire a full time artist I'd love to see a collection of your initial drawings of each character next to the touched up ones. (sort of like a concept art pack)
Since it looks like replayability with different paths is going to be key here some degree of stat customization at the begining of the game would be great (maybe even being able to start out with enough oral skill to properly please 047-c)
An interesting thought with an initial change in characteristics. However, as I have already said, the point is precisely that a person starts in a game with a dummy. It is useless, no one.

At the moment, there is no possibility to hire an artist, and there are no options. It would be cool to add voice acting for each character to the game, but so far these are just thoughts.

EvilRade

Jul 10, 2019
I agree. For now the biggest disadvantage of the game is its duration. I think it could contribute to this games value if there would be much more content even if there would be just a black screen for each scene. Artwork could be added later in updates and releases for patrons. And I believe that it could motivate patrons to donate more.
I think that game Uni from Hizor games is being developed the same way and it is quite successful.

Reactions: joetheflower

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I agree. For now the biggest disadvantage of the game is its duration. I think it could contribute to this games value if there would be much more content even if there would be just a black screen for each scene. Artwork could be added later in updates and releases for patrons. And I believe that it could motivate patrons to donate more.
I think that game Uni from Hizor games is being developed the same way and it is quite successful.
The game is actually planned to be very long and with a lot of characters and interaction with them, in fact there are already quite a lot of forks, but as I said, a lot of choices have a downside, each branch turns out to be short.

Reactions: PinkKira
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes