UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
i really liked the first update would be awsome if there where some pee scene for the sub route becuse thats the one am takeing :D and more futa bj would be awsome keep up the good work if i like the next update i will probely start supporting on patreon:)
Okay)I'll remember that, I think you'll all like it, But also bullets, as I said, will be able to influence the creation of the game by voting and so on

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
To be honest, the art doesn't bother me that much. I mean, sure, it's not great, but I can at least tell what things are supposed to be, and I've seen much, much worse.

Giving this a whirl now. Hope it's decent. :)

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Tried it out. Thought it was pretty decent. As expected, the art didn't really bother me.

I think Anna's needs some work, though. Whereas the other characters have an outline, she doesn't seem to, she's more just a blob of colors. The futa was very hot, and so was the cellmate, but I'd also put a bit more effort into the dirt on the feet if I were you.

Otherwise, as far as art is concerned, no huge complaints. If the rest of the game was drawn like this I don't think I'd care.

Hoping to see more from ya.

Reactions: awa2w2

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Tried it out. Thought it was pretty decent. As expected, the art didn't really bother me.

I think Anna's needs some work, though. Whereas the other characters have an outline, she doesn't seem to, she's more just a blob of colors. The futa was very hot, and so was the cellmate, but I'd also put a bit more effort into the dirt on the feet if I were you.

Otherwise, as far as art is concerned, no huge complaints. If the rest of the game was drawn like this I don't think I'd care.

Hoping to see more from ya.
New art is already there and think they're better, and redraw Anna deals with one person from the forum, so I think your desires will be satisfied)

MirageBlake

Aug 15, 2018
Genuinely love the game so far! I think it's a real gem. If you need help with spellchecking or playtesting let me know. I'll be pledging on patreon soon too, so see ya there.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Genuinely love the game so far! I think it's a real gem. If you need help with spellchecking or playtesting let me know. I'll be pledging on patreon soon too, so see ya there.
You can send me information about errors and bugs here, I will definitely notice, well, in the future, and on the patreon. I try to check the spelling and all the roots before the release, so it is unlikely that you will find bugs, although we all make mistakes.

Reactions: awa2w2

tommya

Jul 7, 2018
wanted to try this game but it only shows the spaceship image and music (queen??) when i try to open. any suggestions? tried running as admin on win 10

Reactions: UBAREFEET
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes