Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
My first impressions of the game are rather good. I agree that the art could be better, but I think that it looks worse when the drawn character appears on the backgroung which is not drawn by you, so the 1st character imo has the worst introduction. In comparison when we meet MC's cellmate despite the fact that the style of drawing is not better it doesn't seem to be out of place and makes much better impression.

Only 3 save slots? Also, after saving the game doesn't show that the game is saved, it would be a good idea to change the word "Save" to a picture from the saved moment as other games do, as now it's slightly confusing (especially if the player would like to try various routes simultaneously). The main menu imo doesn't look great, while I appreciate the idea of the options being connected to the certain places of a starship I think the letters could be smaller, less randomly positioned and the dark tint around the area of interation (that also appears in the game, most noticeably when the player hovers the cursor above the cat and red girls) doesn't look good. But that's just nitpicking on my part I suppose.

All of this however - even the art - is not making me not wanting to play the game further. On the contrary, I am curious what will happen next. Also, I think that with hand drawn aliens you can really let your imagination loose and create a bunch of some weirdest, surreal creatures (which I personally would appreciate :) ). While we don't know too much about the story I liked it, I enjoyed talking with others, and I enjoyed the scenes. I like MC's cellmate and that her behavior depends on player's choices, although I think the erotic scenes could be longer and somewhat more intense.

Last edited:

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
1584651106263.png
Wait, is that the Elusive Man from Mass Effect and a Fallout Power Armor chilling in the same bar? :D

I admit, I like the traced/painted backgrounds better than the pure 3D CGI images.
Specially when drawn figures are in the same picture, their styles clash hard.

Do you use a drawing tablet or paint with the mouse?

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Good point. Well, first of all, I removed the possibility of returning, so you will have to save at every step, since there is no AutoSave either. This is my plan. At first I wanted to introduce randomness, but it is also solved by loading the game to the desired results. It's worth working on. About Neko... Well, first of all, this is only one of the races, although they will be present in the game, this does not mean that they have the main branch of the story, but they will. The script already has variable relationships with each character. Almost, some of them we won't see again. But there will be No one present for sure, since this is one of the gangs. By the way, thank you very much for your feedback.
I would advise not locking away the returning ability in a renpy game. Personally for me sometimes for example it'll click twice on me instead of once and I'll miss a dialogue so I'll go back to see it. Of course, I also sometimes use it to see branching paths without having to save immediately but when the return feature of renpy is removed, it does urk me personally and maybe I'm the only one.

But yeah just my opinion. It is your game, but taking returning away won't change someone from trying different choices then going back, it just makes more work for the player to save and load, etc..

Unless I misunderstood what you meant by returning.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
View attachment 591788
Wait, is that the Elusive Man from Mass Effect and a Fallout Power Armor chilling in the same bar? :D

I admit, I like the traced/painted backgrounds better than the pure 3D CGI images.
Specially when drawn figures are in the same picture, their styles clash hard.

Do you use a drawing tablet or paint with the mouse?
Tablet of course) noticed one thing, as mentioned above, drawn art looks worse when superimposed on a normal drawing, and I will gradually eliminate them altogether. And what about drawings, Yes Kamon, would it be better if I did not draw, but took pictures from the Internet as in my first game?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I would advise not locking away the returning ability in a renpy game. Personally for me sometimes for example it'll click twice on me instead of once and I'll miss a dialogue so I'll go back to see it. Of course, I also sometimes use it to see branching paths without having to save immediately but when the return feature of renpy is removed, it does urk me personally and maybe I'm the only one.

But yeah just my opinion. It is your game, but taking returning away won't change someone from trying different choices then going back, it just makes more work for the player to save and load, etc..

Unless I misunderstood what you meant by returning.
I removed the return for a simple reason, I want you to be wrong. So that the actions of the game are really reflected in the game. It already has branches, more than it seems, and this is just the beginning. I want to increase the game so much that each passage is unique. You for example know that on the first day you can die? What you can learn more from a terminal with increased intelligence, be rougher if the position is not below zero. And the response of the unknown will differ, depending on the behavior of the MC.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I removed the return for a simple reason, I want you to be wrong. So that the actions of the game are really reflected in the game. It already has branches, more than it seems, and this is just the beginning. I want to increase the game so much that each passage is unique. You for example know that on the first day you can die? What you can learn more from a terminal with increased intelligence, be rougher if the position is not below zero. And the response of the unknown will differ, depending on the behavior of the MC.
The problem with that is saving and reloading will still allow the person to change their decisions anyways, so only way to truly stop that is to make one save, it auto save and no returning. Though that would not go over well with the player base I'm pretty sure. All you do with removing the return, is making it more annoying for the player to change their decision if they want to change it or see other branches. It won't make me stop playing your game by any means, so if you really truly want to take it away go for it but I think it's kind of pointless in a renpy game at least.

Also I'm pretty sure I saw most of the branches in the demo but of course it's possible I missed one or two. As it did seem like quite a lot for branching.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
The problem with that is saving and reloading will still allow the person to change their decisions anyways, so only way to truly stop that is to make one save, it auto save and no returning. Though that would not go over well with the player base I'm pretty sure. All you do with removing the return, is making it more annoying for the player to change their decision if they want to change it or see other branches. It won't make me stop playing your game by any means, so if you really truly want to take it away go for it but I think it's kind of pointless in a renpy game at least.

Also I'm pretty sure I saw most of the branches in the demo but of course it's possible I missed one or two. As it did seem like quite a lot for branching.
Making one save slot is bad form. I think. In any case, now we need to move on and redo old problems, for example, modify the art of Anna, backgrounds, and so on.

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
Overall not too bad of a game. I'm sure as new versions come out the art will improve as well. Practice makes perfect and all that. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one. >^.^<m

Reactions: UBAREFEET

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
I really liked the slave path in the game.. Try doing more humiliating stuff to the protagonist! I really love the game style. Even though the art is not that good but the story line and humiliation dialogues are just LOVE ! Really curious to see where the slave route goes.

When will the next update come?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
How about a game where you play as a female protagonist?
I don't usually play games with fem protagonists so I'm afraid I can't be helpful here. However you can try searching for specific tags, for example, for: female domination, female protagonist. Chances are you'll find smth to your liking.

And to not be entirely offtopic, I'd like to agree that while the slave/submissive route in this game seems to be interesting (although it's much too early to say for sure), I'd prefer if I could choose to whom the MC can be submissive and to whom dominant. Of course, choosing one or another shouldn't be without consequences, but I don't like when the game is making MC completely submissive towards everyone after few submissive choices towards one or two characters.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes