88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So for those secrets and particulars characters aren't avoidble with action or with choise? I guess I pass this one.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Fuck, only 3 save files? The save files don't work. I can't save properly.

Last edited:

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
I guess we're gonna have to wait for long until this game is completed. Each new version is very short with only 5 mins of playtime.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UBAREFEET

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
I laughed so hard when I heard the mother theme. The update was cool but kinda short and I tried all the different choices too.
The new nekos foot looked really good in her scene. Btw can you even get 5 pills? It would be cool if the secret let you choose the previous choices after it, instead of skipping them.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I laughed so hard when I heard the mother theme. The update was cool but kinda short and I tried all the different choices too.
The new nekos foot looked really good in her scene. Btw can you even get 5 pills? It would be cool if the secret let you choose the previous choices after it, instead of skipping them.
btw is there a way to get 5 pills by the end of part 2 with the orc girl ive been trying for a while?
Unfortunately, there is no option, Heh. 5 pills can not be, but no one will say that it will not be possible to do this in the future and without pills. Goran is more of a stepping stone for the future.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Wait, are you saying that these safe files don't work? I don't quite understand, or are you not satisfied with three? It's not a problem to add more.
Yes, the save file don't work, I had an error while saving game. I prefer infinity slots file to save every time I want, and enable rollback to choise different way to play. I prefer choise I can go back after action and make different one.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Yes, the save file don't work, I had an error while saving game. I prefer infinity slots file to save every time I want, and enable rollback to choise different way to play. I prefer choise I can go back after action and make different one.
It's strange, everything works for me and it worked for everyone during the test, the directory is the same as for all turnip games. click start +R and enter %Appdata% and check.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes