Avrital

Oct 12, 2018
Okay,im like this game.This game is extremely interesting both in terms of fetishes and in terms of ideas,but... bro,you need artist)For me, this is an interesting game,but it is unlikely that others will like it with such a drawing.But,in any case.I wish you good luck with the development of this game,because few games can interest me.And one more thing.За русский лукас)

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Okay,im like this game.This game is extremely interesting both in terms of fetishes and in terms of ideas,but... bro,you need artist)For me, this is an interesting game,but it is unlikely that others will like it with such a drawing.But,in any case.I wish you good luck with the development of this game,because few games can interest me.And one more thing.За русский лукас)
So far, there is no opportunity to hire an artist, and 3D models are annoying me. I don't want to use them, they're everywhere. Maybe this is how it should be? Although hiring an artist who would draw a pack of sprites would not be bad, it's hard to draw the game and write code yourself... И да, спасибо, я бы сделал игру на русском, да вот только зачем?)

Jadensy

Feb 21, 2019
So far, there is no opportunity to hire an artist, and 3D models are annoying me. I don't want to use them, they're everywhere. Maybe this is how it should be?
No the art is good enough and the new art and updates to the old characters is really good. 3D models are very common nowadays and it would definitely take away from the feel of the game.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
No the art is good enough and the new art and updates to the old characters is really good. 3D models are very common nowadays and it would definitely take away from the feel of the game.
I absolutely agree, I am not so good at 3D graphics that it satisfies me, but in drawings I have the opportunity to constantly improve, personally I have seen games and worse and I was not repelled at all. First of all, because I understand how hard life is now for novice INDI game developers (We are now talking not only about 18+ games), I have a plan that I will stick to.

Reactions: Jadensy

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
will you add pee/scat stuff later on i know alot of devs dont do scat stuff but i tought i shulkd ask been wondering about it for a while sorry to bother you :)

Reactions: UBAREFEET
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes