UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
You know what? The writing's not perfect and the visuals are a bit rough, but it's such an interesting concept for a game that I'm willing to forgive its flaws. I can't think of many other games set in women's prisons. Which is a shame, since they're perfect locations for lezdom content.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing the next update!
Already all in work)

Lyandris

Oct 26, 2017
In the shower scene, you need to have few position points, choose the option that the girl will fall behind you, but you will not get it and she will force you, while you must have a low oral skill and she will decide to just piss on you, like this. There are a lot of roots in the game, so I may not remember something, in particular, if I'm not mistaken, there are 9 variations of the development of events.
Right! I forgot about that. I think I'm gonna go through the game again to see if I've missed anything. Maybe you could put more save slots/an easy way to go back if you're planning to put lots of branching out like this, would be useful for people with LOTS of kinks to check everything.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Right! I forgot about that. I think I'm gonna go through the game again to see if I've missed anything. Maybe you could put more save slots/an easy way to go back if you're planning to put lots of branching out like this, would be useful for people with LOTS of kinks to check everything.
Yes, I think about it, but for now, the most important thing for me is to move the story forward, even though I'm adding new mechanics and graphical improvements, the most important thing is the story.

Mad_Alice20

May 19, 2020
This drawings remind me about "superjail!" cartoon) Sometimes grafics are good, other time it rather bad like it was made by two different persons, or maybe some pics was drawen with reference and other without...who knows. The main plus of this game is storyline with some fetishes and choices. To make a good grafics better use a refferens and some pose apps ( like Easy poser for android ) it would really help. Good luck!

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
This drawings remind me about "superjail!" cartoon) Sometimes grafics are good, other time it rather bad like it was made by two different persons, or maybe some pics was drawen with reference and other without...who knows. The main plus of this game is storyline with some fetishes and choices. To make a good grafics better use a refferens and some pose apps ( like Easy poser for android ) it would really help. Good luck!
Thank you for your advice, I really drew the last art based on references, since I work alone there is no constant opportunity to devote enough time to the backgrounds, I do just enough to meet about a month. As for the apps, I might use them, but it's worth a try.

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
Thank you for your advice, I really drew the last art based on references, since I work alone there is no constant opportunity to devote enough time to the backgrounds, I do just enough to meet about a month. As for the apps, I might use them, but it's worth a try.
you're art is getting better in some places any way I like how you drew mother Russia

Reactions: UBAREFEET

Mad_Alice20

May 19, 2020
Glad i can help :) As for backgrounds - you can use a real textures from internet for a most part of it, just adding some filters would be enough ( oil paint or blur and sponge....a photoshop has a good filter galery...even paint.net has). For example look at "Good girl gone Bad" by EvaKiss. Most of backgrounds in this game was made from a real pictures just by adding some filters. It coul save you some time.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Glad i can help :) As for backgrounds - you can use a real textures from internet for a most part of it, just adding some filters would be enough ( oil paint or blur and sponge....a photoshop has a good filter galery...even paint.net has). For example look at "Good girl gone Bad" by EvaKiss. Most of backgrounds in this game was made from a real pictures just by adding some filters. It coul save you some time.
This is all good, of course, but this game has a nuance, it is in a really existing setting, and in a space prison, unfortunately, there are probably nuances, such as locations...And many other nuances.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
whop1.png
Hi everyone, the new version is ready for 60%, but it will be available first for patrons, and only in half a month I will throw it here, everyone who wants to play before I recommend to subscribe to .

For everyone else who doesn't have the option but is waiting for an update, check the news on !

The approximate release date for Patrons is August 25-30.

Reactions: Silverfan936

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Do 3 dollar patrons get access as the same time too?
Yes, of course, all those who supported the project will get access. I don't want to make the game paid, but Patrons should get information, early access, and other things for a subscription, including early art and the ability to influence the game. Everyone who supports the project will get early access to the game.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
why the loli tag all charachters seemed adoult if you implemented lolis i migth just skip this game its not for me

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes