UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I love the NEKO very much, thery are so cute . Especially the king of NEKO we meet in day 2. She is my favourite character .

Hope she will NOT be violation or infringe by other people, and looking forward to more story between she and player.
Who knows) anyway thak you for comment, I'll do my best

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hi, we have a . This is still a test version, tell us what you would like to see there?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Sad to hear that, The story of this game is so Intersting and Expansive that I have thought it's only complete about 20~25% before,

And we still have 80% story to play.

However, we will continue to support you in the furture~
If people like it, then nothing prevents you from working separately on each ending. After this update, a large one should be released, and we will look at the results and community interest there.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Are there any submission ends in which the character doesnt die? and if so what are they?
Yes, with the wolf and the Reaper. With the Reaper, it is more difficult to get to it, you need to hear the voices of demons, then enter the name Sam, Samantha or sam, samantha when asked by Sarah in the club, read the inscription on the wall at the beginning of 4 days, and then go to sector C to work on the fourth day. There will be 3 different endings with the Reaper.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
will there be a walkthrough?
This is a good question. If I do a walkthrough, I will write it on the site, but so far I'm almost sure that all the plot forks and dialogues have not been found. In fact, I originally intended that each playthrough be different from each other.

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
This is a good question. If I do a walkthrough, I will write it on the site, but so far I'm almost sure that all the plot forks and dialogues have not been found. In fact, I originally intended that each playthrough be different from each other.
Well, I played it many many times, and I have no idea and very often cannot re-trigger a path I stumbled into. Currently I just keep getting uninteresting paths that I already know. So...... walkthrough please....

Edit: I don't want to rush the process, just consider that while some players are searching for hidden paths, other less committed players might lose interest. So, perhaps waiting until everything is found naturally is too long.

Last edited:
Reactions: pabo

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Yes, with the wolf and the Reaper. With the Reaper, it is more difficult to get to it, you need to hear the voices of demons, then enter the name Sam, Samantha or sam, samantha when asked by Sarah in the club, read the inscription on the wall at the beginning of 4 days, and then go to sector C to work on the fourth day. There will be 3 different endings with the Reaper.
thank you, could i also ask how to get the ending with the wolf?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Well, I played it many many times, and I have no idea and very often cannot re-trigger a path I stumbled into. Currently I just keep getting uninteresting paths that I already know. So...... walkthrough please....

Edit: I don't want to rush the process, just consider that while some players are searching for hidden paths, other less committed players might lose interest. So, perhaps waiting until everything is found naturally is too long.
I just can't physically write the walkthrough myself. There are really a lot of different elementals, sometimes from one action the characteristic changes. At the moment, there are 130 variables in the game, each of them somehow affects something, and it will be quite problematic to describe each of them. After the game is ready, I will try to do it at least in some form.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
thank you, could i also ask how to get the ending with the wolf?
The first time you meet her at a club, you should have a good oral, the more the better. At a gang meeting, you reach under the table and touch... her. The next day, you just go to her.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I like this game the kinks in it are right up my alley, does anyone know of other renpy games with similar style of femdom?
keep up the good work.
I continue to work and make a new game that will be more leisurely. However, the style of the game will be very different and the gameplay itself will be different.

Reactions: webber000
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes