Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
What's the thing with the code when starting a new game? Is it a code that is obtainable in the game (like cage was), or is it only there to make it playable only once for free? Since nobody is asking here (suspicious), maybe it's super easy to guess or find in game...(?) But the OP sounds like it's a patronage thing. And does it mean that without being a patron I can never play the game again? Honestly, I kind of like this game, but not sure I like it quite enough to pay a monthly fee.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
What's the thing with the code when starting a new game? Is it a code that is obtainable in the game (like cage was), or is it only there to make it playable only once for free? Since nobody is asking here (suspicious), maybe it's super easy to guess or find in game...(?) But the OP sounds like it's a patronage thing. And does it mean that without being a patron I can never play the game again? Honestly, I kind of like this game, but not sure I like it quite enough to pay a monthly fee.
There is a hint that you can find it on the official website of the game. In fact, this effect only works for 2 endings, i.e. it changes the game play repeatedly. You freed the main character-that's the result. But I can tell you where you can find it. Of course, I do not make it mandatory to support, everyone does it if possible and desired. Well the code is here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ahree5sa

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
There is a hint that you can find it on the official website of the game. In fact, this effect only works for 2 endings, i.e. it changes the game play repeatedly. You freed the main character-that's the result.
[...]
Wow, I have never realized that the huge banner that represents the game (on the webpage) is linked and that there actually is a description of the game. I thought that the progress bar is the only piece of information on it. The page has many spacious surfaces and most of them are not clickable, so I missed that this one was a link.
Thanks!

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes