Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
You can find it in oficial site.
the walkthrough is only updated for 0.8 how to you get out of the area that includes finding the (key?) to open the vent thing with the book telling me the answer is near me.

its the part of the game that results in a game over while mother is talking to guards

Reactions: UBAREFEET

kpaton23

May 9, 2020
cant complete the josh a bit. clicked everything and i have cycled through the book aswell nothing happens
someone help please

blazikenuse

Sep 29, 2018
the walkthrough is only updated for 0.8 how to you get out of the area that includes finding the (key?) to open the vent thing with the book telling me the answer is near me.

its the part of the game that results in a game over while mother is talking to guards
u click on the book, grab the stick or whatever in the book. Click the stairs to go up and grab the key in the vent. Then you click on the doors near the book.

Mar 17, 2021
Could anybody get the save slots to work? I couldn't return to a previous game after closing out the game, and I couldn't tell whether or not there was a saved game on the load screen.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
After you find the key in the ventilation on the second floor, you can take an iron rod that is inserted between the pages of the book instead of a bookmark. It'll help to reach the key.
i think the game is bugged when i try to use the keycard on the door on the seconf floor nothing happens it just tells me i need a key card even tho i have a key card xD

Last edited:

latexdreams

Aug 4, 2020
Hah.. it took me forever to find that thing in the book last time I played... and then this time I had already forgotten and ended up reading pages from the book around 20 times before I figured it out again.

Thankyou for testing my brain :p

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
i think the game is bugged when i try to use the keycard on the door on the seconf floor nothing happens it just tells me i need a key card even tho i have a key card xD
I'm pretty sure you are wrong, you can take key card only from guardian, mother or two other guardians.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes