trifork

Mar 22, 2020
It will appear when the time comes. Say thank you to Patrons, for the fact that it is generally available in the public domain.
Hey this is probably a dumb question, but where can i find your discord? I began working recently so i would love to support you on Patreon! I dont know too much about how this stuff works yet so i wanna make sure i dont do anything wrong :D

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
If you have discord and patreon you need to link them(on patreon site i think), then you can simply become his patron and patreon will automatically add his discord server to your discord's servers list(+ automatically add correct rank on server based on how much you paid 3$-3$ rank, 5€-5€ rank......)

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
If you have discord and patreon you need to link them(on patreon site i think), then you can simply become his patron and patreon will automatically add his discord server to your discord's servers list(+ automatically add correct rank on server based on how much you paid 3$-3$ rank, 5€-5€ rank......)
love you man, thank you!

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
love you man, thank you!
Thank you very much for your support, it's a little hard for me to respond to everyone right now, since I'm a little sick with COVID...

However, today I posted a demo version of the new game, fast bugfixes will be released soon, but it is already available.

• Red Heart
Reactions: trifork
Mar 17, 2021
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed the foot content of the game. Got the Foot Bitch ending a couple of times in playing the game. I have played on Android and PC, too.

drood

Jun 30, 2018
Did this game ever get its art improved? Not to be mean or anything but when I first tried playing this it was done rather poorly

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Did this game ever get its art improved? Not to be mean or anything but when I first tried playing this it was done rather poorly
The initial part of the game remains the same, the further you play , the better the art.

yevi

Aug 11, 2021
еееее респект за качественный фемдом, прикольно было видеть красную футу рядом с орком(неплохо импрувнулся)

respect for quality femdom

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
еееее респект за качественный фемдом, прикольно было видеть красную футу рядом с орком(неплохо импрувнулся)

respect for quality femdom
Спасибо, но это только начало.

Thank you very much, but everything is just beginning...

harrystun

Aug 14, 2020
I really enjoyed the game.
Personally, I liked Orc the most. It was better because I had a smell fetish. I hope there will be a more intense smell scene. I used a translator.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I really enjoyed the game.
Personally, I liked Orc the most. It was better because I had a smell fetish. I hope there will be a more intense smell scene. I used a translator.
Hi, glad you liked it. You should pay more attention to Lily then. And also wait for a new project.

Mortime2g

Jul 12, 2021

View attachment 1293073
Overview:
Who are you? Why are you here? And... How to survive? In this game, as in my other projects, you will have to choose how you will behave, each action will affect the consequences. Now the game is in English and you, dear player, can enjoy it. Become the head of a gang, create your own, become a slave, or be the one that everyone will be afraid of? Show me what people are really made of... Well, not literally, of course.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-12
Release Date: 2020-05-29
Developer: Ubarefeet - - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.95
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -

View attachment 1219694 View attachment 1219696 View attachment 957263 View attachment 957264 View attachment 737546 View attachment 737541 View attachment 737542 View attachment 737543 View attachment 737544 View attachment 737545 View attachment 831472 View attachment 875659 View attachment 875660 View attachment 1099850 View attachment 875658
There I not hint to what am I supposed to do in mingames I really like the game on Android. but I have failed every mingames, any help would be appreciated.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes