UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Sorry can't do I would need to set up the whole android development environment just to test if I even could compile a new apk from the files I have or even find a way to decompile the apk of the game. Just to fix one word. Ask the dev for it.
I didn't check it yet, but if it works - what can I say, good job. Actually mb I'll even fix the final version after that. I can't change the version now, since I'm sitting on the Internet from my phone, but nevertheless.

Pppooljsnsh

Apr 14, 2021
So had a bit Time just now and created a hotfix for 0.95. It literally took me 5 minutes and I never worked with Ren'py(pretty simple) and never saw the devs Code before. I just know Python. Wanna tell me again it isn't laziness that he couldn't fix one missing Word in the Code?

Installation:
1.Just put the Updated script.rpy (make sure it's named like this) in the folder with the name game of your Space Prison 0.95 Installation.
2.Start the game
how can i download it and do it plz

Reactions: UBAREFEET

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
how can i download it and do it plz
1. move cursor over file name.( red text "script.rpy" on blanq's post attachement)
2. Click Right mouse button.
3. On opened context menu click" save link as..."(for chrome) or something along the lines(depends on browser)
4. Select location and save it.
5 and 6.
"If someone has problem with the script make sure to change name from "numbers_script.py"(it downloaded as 13253114 for me) to "script.py" and put it into folder/directory called "game" inside of spaceprison folder. Or buy the final version if want the endings."

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Will you be uploading version 1.0 here eventually?
Yes, but not before I release a demo of a new project, that is, at least a month. Although to be honest, it looks like I will be doing this project for even longer.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
any way to re-enable renpy menu? the fix up here fix at least the save menu but something for the roll back, quick save, etc?

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
So had a bit Time just now and created a hotfix for 0.95. It literally took me 5 minutes and I never worked with Ren'py(pretty simple) and never saw the devs Code before. I just know Python. Wanna tell me again it isn't laziness that he couldn't fix one missing Word in the Code?

Installation:
1.Just put the Updated script.rpy (make sure it's named like this) in the folder with the name game of your Space Prison 0.95 Installation.
2.Start the game
thank you for the fix, any way to add snaphot to the saves? save and loads work correctly but is hard to understand what to load if you have multiple save slot.

imad9009

Sep 9, 2019
Day 7 which is the last day I guess?

After I reach her room and the event with the robot I have to find the girl in the upper room,
And the game always end with finding her.

There is no way to skip that or return to the mother or an event with her?
And which character have new endings?
I have seen all ver 9.0 endings which is new in 9.5?
bro help how did u find the girl ?

zarkondo

Nov 4, 2019
bro help how did u find the girl ?
you have to get the lighter or something like that from the book you read in the corridor infront of you, then go upstairs to use it for something on the left you get a key card used to enter mother's room after that you can talk to the receptionist to get the key card for the girl's room
I hope you understood anything

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
Adoring the game since the early updates, it is wonderful to see it evolving further and further.

One question though: is there a way to solve the QTEs on Android? I can't seem to find it.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Adoring the game since the early updates, it is wonderful to see it evolving further and further.

One question though: is there a way to solve the QTEs on Android? I can't seem to find it.
Unfortunately not. I did it so that the keyboard opens during QTE, but unfortunately it closes the entire screen, so you can feel the entire gaming experience only on a PC.

Reactions: Rains43

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
Unfortunately not. I did it so that the keyboard opens during QTE, but unfortunately it closes the entire screen, so you can feel the entire gaming experience only on a PC.

That's a shame, but good to know it's not just me being a boomer as it so often happens with my phone!

Happened by your website and saw the sneak peek for your next game, I'm pumped!

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes