Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Story makes no sense whatsoever lol. I can get past the weird graphics and characters but holy shit, i swear the story makes zero sense.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Still have the Bug where I have no Main Menu. I honestly have no interest to first play the whole game without the ability to save just to get to the Main Menu and is not a bug fix. Why should I pay money for a game that does not even have a save and load function...
There is a bug in version 0.95, in the final there is an opportunity to go to the main menu from the characteristics menu, so you are talking complete nonsense. No one is forcing you to pay.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Whatever you say.
I didn't mean to sound rude. I don't know if it's the english translation or what, and i often try and give most games at least a few chances, but the translation certainly doesn't help at all.

Good luck with the game and i hope you find sucess with it, but it just isn't for me.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

zarkondo

Nov 4, 2019
First I have to say this is one of the best games I have ever played, the art style is special, you checked all the fetish list that I like and even the story and different characters are well put together.

Now for the new ver9.5 I seem to have gotten stuck how to proceed to get the new scenes

Any hints? I get stuck after going for the mother

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
First I have to say this is one of the best games I have ever played, the art style is special, you checked all the fetish list that I like and even the story and different characters are well put together.

Now for the new ver9.5 I seem to have gotten stuck how to proceed to get the new scenes

Any hints? I get stuck after going for the mother
Thank you for your feedback.
What do you mean, stuck? What is the number of the day on which you went to get your mother?

zarkondo

Nov 4, 2019
Thank you for your feedback.
What do you mean, stuck? What is the number of the day on which you went to get your mother?
Day 7 which is the last day I guess?

After I reach her room and the event with the robot I have to find the girl in the upper room,
And the game always end with finding her.

There is no way to skip that or return to the mother or an event with her?
And which character have new endings?
I have seen all ver 9.0 endings which is new in 9.5?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Day 7 which is the last day I guess?

After I reach her room and the event with the robot I have to find the girl in the upper room,
And the game always end with finding her.

There is no way to skip that or return to the mother or an event with her?
And which character have new endings?
I have seen all ver 9.0 endings which is new in 9.5?
The endings with this girl are only available in the final version, it is only available for Patrons. You can support me, or just wait for it to be shared. And it will be released to the public when the demo of the new game is ready.

Reactions: Power Lord

Risitas1

Feb 23, 2021
There is a bug im v0.9 on android where you cant qte so the game dont let you do it for example you cant save sarah (the punk in the club ) or kill lily when qte so i cant get sarah ending

blanq

Aug 12, 2020
There is a bug in version 0.95, in the final there is an opportunity to go to the main menu from the characteristics menu, so you are talking complete nonsense. No one is forcing you to pay.
"No one is forcing you to pay." But if you want to save and load get the final version on my patreon there is the "opportunity" to enter the Main Menu.

blanq

Aug 12, 2020
No it's not a bug fix and I'm not the game developer which is why I told you a workaround. If you dont want to use it dont play? Or wait for a new update.
I know that you are not the developer and I already knew the workaround. After all, you answered my post where I described the workaround and had no interest in doing it...
Still have the Bug where I have no Main Menu. I honestly have no interest to first play the whole game without the ability to save just to get to the Main Menu and is not a bug fix. Why should I pay money for a game that does not even have a save and load function...
Edit: It's also not a useful workaround since every time you start the game you need to play to an end just to load your old save.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kuso1249

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I know that you are not the developer and I already knew the workaround. After all, you answered my post where I described the workaround and had no interest in doing it...

Edit: It's also not a useful workaround since every time you start the game you need to play to an end just to load your old save.
Lazy? If you hate my game so much, why do you still play it, Mr. I-like-complain. Just drop it and stop crying, I really tired.

If you don't like it, don't play. no one puts this game in your mouth. And if you like it, then show a little respect and stop talking nonsense that I'm lazy. I drew 1000 art, prescribed dialogues, not at the kubrick level, and most likely with errors, since this is not my native language, more than 40,000 lines. I made a non-linear plot. All this was done by one person in a year, and after that you call me lazy? hell, I know developers who do one update per three months and add one art, so please stop it. stop it and say thank you that my Patrons even gave you the opportunity to play this project for free.

blanq

Aug 12, 2020
Lazy? If you hate my game so much, why do you still play it, Mr. I-like-complain. Just drop it and stop crying, I really tired.

If you don't like it, don't play. no one puts this game in your mouth. And if you like it, then show a little respect and stop talking nonsense that I'm lazy. I drew 1000 art, prescribed dialogues, not at the kubrick level, and most likely with errors, since this is not my native language, more than 40,000 lines. I made a non-linear plot. All this was done by one person in a year, and after that you call me lazy? hell, I know developers who do one update per three months and add one art, so please stop it. stop it and say thank you that my Patrons even gave you the opportunity to play this project for free.
Amazing 1000 drawn paint graphics and 40000 lines in English which isn't the native language of most people in the world including me and we can't load and save or adjust the sound. Functions that are auto generated by the Ren'Py engine. But sure that isn't laziness. No longer a point in arguing with you since you invested apparently lots of time in your game and don't give a shit if it's unplayable. I am out.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Amazing 1000 drawn paint graphics and 40000 lines in English which isn't the native language of most people in the world including me and we can't load and save or adjust the sound. Functions that are auto generated by the Ren'Py engine. But sure that isn't laziness. No longer a point in arguing with you since you invested apparently lots of time in your game and don't give a shit if it's unplayable. I am out.
It is not unplayable. Yes, it sounds very easy, but I will look at you when you write your own mechanics on this engine. There is no point in talking to someone who has downloaded the game for free, returns to it every time, saying that they do not like it and continues to criticize it. If you say that my game is shit, then I hasten to congratulate you - you are a shit-eater who constantly comes for a new portion. I really don't understand, if you don't like it - just don't play. I heard your opinion, very interesting. Good luck.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Sartain and blanq

kapralcot22

Mar 16, 2020
It is not unplayable. Yes, it sounds very easy, but I will look at you when you write your own mechanics on this engine. There is no point in talking to someone who has downloaded the game for free, returns to it every time, saying that they do not like it and continues to criticize it. If you say that my game is shit, then I hasten to congratulate you - you are a shit-eater who constantly comes for a new portion. I really don't understand, if you don't like it - just don't play. I heard your opinion, very interesting. Good luck.
Божечки-кошечки)))
Угомонись Убарка, слишком остро реагируешь на негативные отзывы. Чел не понимает что ты у нас по сути инди gayme разработчик, начинающий своё развитие уже в процессе создания новеллки. Я сам когда в первый раз увидел игру, немного ахуел от содержания, потому что привык к более "дорогим" играм, над которыми работают целые команды, а не один человек, который к тому же нюфаг в этом всем.
Прогресс у тебя есть, люди которым вкатывает контент - тоже, че есчо надо?
Тем более этот болван затирает про лень, но только тебе виднее ленишься ты или нет.
Я всё.
Ты всё?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Божечки-кошечки)))
Угомонись Убарка, слишком остро реагируешь на негативные отзывы. Чел не понимает что ты у нас по сути инди gayme разработчик, начинающий своё развитие уже в процессе создания новеллки. Я сам когда в первый раз увидел игру, немного ахуел от содержания, потому что привык к более "дорогим" играм, над которыми работают целые команды, а не один человек, который к тому же нюфаг в этом всем.
Прогресс у тебя есть, люди которым вкатывает контент - тоже, че есчо надо?
Тем более этот болван затирает про лень, но только тебе виднее ленишься ты или нет.
Я всё.
Ты всё?
Пасиба) У меня просто подгорело именно от слова лень, я прекрасно могу оценить качество своей работы, да рисовка всратая, я сделал в финале меню концовок и когда прошелся по старым артам - я словил дикий кринж. Спасибо, правда. Кстати без перевода твой коммент скорее всего удалят, из-за того, что он без перевода, но я его увидел и наверное это главное.

EN: Thank you) I just burned ifrom the word laziness, I can perfectly appreciate the quality of my work, but the drawing is all right, I made a menu of endings in the final and when I walked through the old art, I caught a wild kringe. Thank you, really. By the way, without translation, your comment will most likely be deleted, due to the fact that it is without translation, but I saw it and probably this is the main thing.

Reactions: kapralcot22
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes