GavnoMocha

Oct 23, 2020
>играет в те игры, разработчики которых делают обновление раз в год и просто качают деньги со своих патронов
>заходит на страницу игры, которую делает один человек с достаточно частыми обновлениями
>пишет что-то про лень разраба

> plays those games, the developers of which update once a year and simply pump money from their patrons
> goes to the page of the game, which is made by one person with fairly frequent updates
> writes something about laziness

• Haha
Reactions: UBAREFEET

EvilRade

Jul 10, 2019
Пасиба) У меня просто подгорело именно от слова лень, я прекрасно могу оценить качество своей работы, да рисовка всратая, я сделал в финале меню концовок и когда прошелся по старым артам - я словил дикий кринж. Спасибо, правда. Кстати без перевода твой коммент скорее всего удалят, из-за того, что он без перевода, но я его увидел и наверное это главное.

EN: Thank you) I just burned ifrom the word laziness, I can perfectly appreciate the quality of my work, but the drawing is all right, I made a menu of endings in the final and when I walked through the old art, I caught a wild kringe. Thank you, really. By the way, without translation, your comment will most likely be deleted, due to the fact that it is without translation, but I saw it and probably this is the main thing.
Partly, I can agree with him. The problem with the menu and saves in v.0.95 was known at the time of the release for patrons. I'm sure it wasn't that difficult to fix it. The fact that this has not been fixed is pure laziness. Deliberately releasing a version with a CRITICAL (!!!) bug could be considered as disrespect for the community. Such an approach as "shut up and thank me because it is free" is bullshit.
The product should work. Cyberpunk 2077 also involved a lot of resources for the art, plot, etc., but the technical implementation spoiled everything and there are tons of such examples. No offence.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Partly, I can agree with him. The problem with the menu and saves in v.0.95 was known at the time of the release for patrons. I'm sure it wasn't that difficult to fix it. The fact that this has not been fixed is pure laziness. Deliberately releasing a version with a CRITICAL (!!!) bug could be considered as disrespect for the community. Such an approach as "shut up and thank me because it is free" is bullshit.
The product should work. Cyberpunk 2077 also involved a lot of resources for the art, plot, etc., but the technical implementation spoiled everything and there are tons of such examples. No offence.
I'm not offended, you're absolutely right. I'll explain what's going on. The problems started with version 0.9, when Patrons received it - they had no problems, because the ending with the new screensaver is already open(The problem with a constant variable and a condition), but those who haven't played yet will fall into a trap. They will need to reach any ending.

Therefore, when version 0.95 for Patrons was ready, and version 0.9 was released to the public, I just found out about this problem. Now I've fixed it(In any case, in the final version, you can go to the download/save/main menu without any problems). Unfortunately, I can't go back in time and redo everything, but the final version is ready. You just need to wait a little and it will be shared. I didn't mean to offend anyone or anything, but calling me lazy is just unfair. Thank you for your feedback, I just couldn't fix it then.

P.S. I yelled from the comparison with cyberpunk XD

Reactions: EvilRade
May 11, 2018
So what are the new Scenes in this v? I can't find anything new besides the robot girl so far it'd be appreciated to get a hint where to look, thank you ^^

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
How does the load/save shit work? I tried pressing Esc and mousse RB, like other RnP games, but it doesn't work.
In this version, unfortunately, the bug is not fixed, so that everything works correctly, unfortunately, you will have to reach any of the endings for the first time.

Reactions: Pirulo Tropical

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
So what are the new Scenes in this v? I can't find anything new besides the robot girl so far it'd be appreciated to get a hint where to look, thank you ^^
There some scene with mother if she likes you(being sub to her rises it) and you give her vodka found in the backroom(haven't tested if you don't give her it).
2(?) robot scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 11, 2018
There some scene with mother if she likes you(being sub to her rises it) and you give her vodka found in the backroom(haven't tested if you don't give her it).
2(?) robot scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well i have tried all that but an ending with the girl? What i keep getting is the end of the update for some reason

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Dev made that ending will be only available in last final version(it's available now for his patrons(or you can buy it for 3-4$ on hid itch. io), but we need to wait for him to post demo of new game... or wait for someone to share).
By ending I meant that your character remembers some special things from previous runs every time you start new game(such as being spartan/doom slayer, things with wolf queen etc). When you start new run(after talking to that girl), your character should remember girl's name(I think it was Luna and she also was "spartan" like hero character) and be able to interact with her, I think it was block C-when you get to choose where you will work for the first time.

Edit) is Gorakna/Mother threesome a thing or still death bad end?

Last edited:

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Dev made that ending will be only available in last final version(it's available now for his patrons(or you can buy it for 3-4$ on hid itch. io), but we need to wait for him to post demo of new game... or wait for someone to share).
By ending I meant that your character remembers some special things from previous runs every time you start new game(such as being spartan/doom slayer, things with wolf queen etc). When you start new run(after talking to that girl), your character should remember girl's name(I think it was Luna and she also was "spartan" like hero character) and be able to interact with her, I think it was block C-when you get to choose where you will work for the first time.

Edit) is Gorakna/Mother threesome a thing or still death bad end?
Is it bad? I'm almost sure that many will find this ending one of the best)

Reactions: immaim

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Well, being killed is bad end to like 99% people(some people like weird things like gore in sexual manner). To precise I meant ending where you think you will get fucked by either/both gorakna and mother, close your eyes just to be cut in half by saw(or it was something like this few version before).

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Well, being killed is bad end to like 99% people(some people like weird things like gore in sexual manner). To precise I meant ending where you think you will get fucked by either/both gorakna and mother, close your eyes just to be cut in half by saw(or it was something like this few version before).
In fact, this is a bad ending, but as far as I remember, it is in the endings menu.

Reactions: immaim

TotallyNotAFurry

Sep 13, 2018
At first I was not sure what to think of the game but, after playing it for a bit I must say that I really like it.
The artwork quality improved significantly, however it really needs a skip dialogue option like similiar games have one in my opinion. Clicking through dialogue you have already read a hundred times, makes replaying to check out alternate paths quite annoying.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
At first I was not sure what to think of the game but, after playing it for a bit I must say that I really like it.
The artwork quality improved significantly, however it really needs a skip dialogue option like similiar games have one in my opinion. Clicking through dialogue you have already read a hundred times, makes replaying to check out alternate paths quite annoying.
Click Ctrl button, dude.) Thank you

Reactions: TotallyNotAFurry

blanq

Aug 12, 2020
So had a bit Time just now and created a hotfix for 0.95. It literally took me 5 minutes and I never worked with Ren'py(pretty simple) and never saw the devs Code before. I just know Python. Wanna tell me again it isn't laziness that he couldn't fix one missing Word in the Code?

Installation:
1.Just put the Updated script.rpy (make sure it's named like this) in the folder with the name game of your Space Prison 0.95 Installation.
2.Start the game

Last edited:

Risitas1

Feb 23, 2021
So had a bit Time just now and created a hotfix for 0.95. It literally took me 5 minutes and I never worked with Ren'py(pretty simple) and never saw the devs Code before. I just know Python. Wanna tell me again it isn't laziness that he couldn't fix one missing Word in the Code?

Installation:
1.Just put the Updated script.rpy in the game folder of your Space Prison 0.95.
2.Start the game
Nice could you do it for Android too?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019

Installation:
1.Just put the Updated script.rpy in the game folder of your Space Prison 0.95.
2.Start the game
what does this change?

blanq

Aug 12, 2020
Nice could you do it for Android too?
Sorry can't do I would need to set up the whole android development environment just to test if I even could compile a new apk from the files I have or even find a way to decompile the apk of the game. Just to fix one word. Ask the dev for it.

blanq

Aug 12, 2020
what does this change?
It fixes the bug that the game directly starts without a menu or the chance to load your old save. And you first need to reach an ending to enter the menu every time you start the game. A bug everyone should have since in the code there was literally no entry point into the menu at game startup.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
If someone has problem with the script make sure to change name from "numbers_script.py"(it downloaded as 13253114 for me) to "script.py" and put it into folder/directory called "game" inside of spaceprison folder. Or buy the final version if want the endings.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes