And there is our hero!

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Demo 2.5 (Miss Holo INTERACTIVE)

**All workupload links**

PC ( Windows/ Linux)

MAC

Phone (Android -apk)
I try to install it on my computer and it says it is missing the .exe file.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
First time i see a patreon dev who's not asking for too much, i mean $1 tier per month to get the game should be a common thing among the lewd gaming community (y)
I think that entirely depends on the dev. I mean, they gotta eat too. If a dev can afford to give their work away for cheap then I'm all for it, I love getting a bargain, but I'm not about to get upset if someone trying to make a job out of it expects fair pay.
I judge pricing more based on the speed of releases and quality. I don't think it's fair to judge all pricing models as equals when the devs all have different expenses and work ethics.
But I do agree that this dev has very attractive tiers set up from a customer stand point.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Art is impressive, but it says only:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really only that or more hardcore?
is there only anal sex whit about the front entrance aka pussy fucking
There is only graphic nudity and anal sex for now. The tags here are supposed to represent what's actually in the current version so anything intended for future releases isn't mentioned within those. Usually, there's an extra bit of info indicating planned content.
Just looking at the map screen gives a good indication of the kind of content we might expect, in my opinion, and the scale that the final game might reach. But yes, for now, the only sex is anal. Although, for how early of a version this is, even that feels generous.

edit - Wait! I didn't even notice there was a 2.5 release. My knowledge is based on the 2.0

Last edited:
Reactions: JoyRideX

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
I think that entirely depends on the dev. I mean, they gotta eat too. If a dev can afford to give their work away for cheap then I'm all for it, I love getting a bargain, but I'm not about to get upset if someone trying to make a job out of it expects fair pay.
I judge pricing more based on the speed of releases and quality. I don't think it's fair to judge all pricing models as equals when the devs all have different expenses and work ethics.
But I do agree that this dev has very attractive tiers set up from a customer stand point.
The issue is that when you have tiers that start too high, most people will not find it justifiable and just come to forums like these to download the games for free anyway. The practice of lowering barrier of entry garnering more profits overall is a VERY old and VERY well-known principle.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes