JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
Where the hell is Ron, I want my damn HOLO-Magazines back you fucker. (No seriously, I'm getting tired of clicking all over the ship for no obvious response. Where the shit is Ron)
- Sorry that we have frustrated you - but thanks for mentioning this :) I will add an additional hint in the text about where to find him!

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
Re: Getting to anal too quickly.
I just took it as being a part of the demo. Like an example of what later content will be like for demonstration purposes and not really representative of the actual pacing since things such as acquiring items and such aren't implemented yet. I would expect more build-up to be added in as the demo pads out and leads into a more fleshed-out version. A first reward being a kiss for example, with more intimate/erotic interaction happening as you progress with a character's story.
But for now, I just expect the game mechanics to get implemented, with the story that is there being more for working the mechanics into.

Joyride --> That's excacly what it is/ how I build the game :)

If you do open up to custom art pieces, make sure to limit the number of patrons on that tier or you run the risk of getting too busy to actually do what everyone supporting you is actually supporting you for in the first place.
Alternatively, you could open up polls and offer exclusive wallpapers or something. People tend to like interactivity and getting people discussing who the best girl is, for example, can be good lowkey market research. You'll know which paths and girls or other things to prioritise your work on without straight up asking people.
Don't give patrons the reigns completely to vote on which paths to work into the game next etc. or you may find yourself working on parts you aren't currently feeling as enthusiastic or inspired about yet. Limit any choices to things that you are interested in working on next. Also, if you get them voting on fluff like wallpapers etc. you keep your creative freedom as far as the main game goes while still giving them content they're eager to get.
With the idea of holo-pinups already being an aspect of the game, making them as tier rewards would fit the theme of your game perfectly in my opinion. And you can get away with having more fun by putting characters into non-canon situations if you feel like it.
Joyride --> Man, you got some good points & great advice! I'll take it to heart! Thank you!

Reactions: Canto Forte

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
@Stagwood

I would figure 15gb and some change would be enough, but no dice.

I've also tried downloading it again (a couple of times). Still nothing.
Hmm, I'm sorry to hear this. But I know that the game isn't that big. (200 mb or so?), so I'm not sure what the issue might be.

Well, I hope you can get it to work somehow -maybe try it on another device, or try another version of the game?

Otherwise, please leave a (specified) message on my discourt, or patreon page. There you can report bugs, & then it gets on the fix list.

Good luck!

Reactions: carnivoracious

DhiGeKu

Sep 17, 2019
Hmm, I'm sorry to hear this. But I know that the game isn't that big. (200 mb or so?), so I'm not sure what the issue might be.

Well, I hope you can get it to work somehow -maybe try it on another device, or try another version of the game?

Otherwise, please leave a (specified) message on my discourt, or patreon page. There you can report bugs, & then it gets on the fix list.

Good luck!
I believe that this app doesn't have the lib file for non 64bit device. That's what I can tell when I Extracted the content of the APK file. By the way can someone provide the file for the new demo?

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Wow. Just wow.
Short but enjoyable update. And it seems we'll be needing a dendrophilia tag soon.
This game just cannot stop itself from amazing me every time.

Reactions: JoyRideX

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
How the fuck does this game work. I've tried everything to find this plant storyline and it's nowhere. This pink ship can't be opened without some weird lubricant that doesn't exist. This is just atrocious gameplay.

Pepsicocacolaboom

May 2, 2019
I downloaded from multiple links for android but when I try to install it loads for a while and says the apk is not installed any tips?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
lol only lookin at tags, we just run roughshot straight into anal? Power move.
My guess was confirmed earlier in the thread that the leap was pretty much for the sake of having some sexual content in the demo and escalation to that level will be more gradual once gameplay mechanics are padded out and refined. It's probably a good idea for the dev to take this approach... maybe. People can get pretty whiny about early versions of games that "blue ball" them.

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
How the fuck does this game work. I've tried everything to find this plant storyline and it's nowhere.

"Figured it out". Had to reload the game then visit the MC's room again. Jesus.
Hey! I actually pointed this out in the release notes, right below the downloadlink :) I'm sorry if I was unclear. But this is what it said -->

-------------------
Keep in mind while playing...
  • To progress in Sophie's story, you often need to re-visit Keens room.
Why is this? Well, the progression might feel a bit clumsy at the moment; but this setup is required, so that - at a later time- I can easliy mix up the storylines of the various girls.
...without doing lots of double work ;)

-------------------

Well, I hope you got past this point & enjoyed the rest of the demo ;)

All the best, Robin

Last edited:

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
MC kinda reminds me of his box art too so it may be. Should we get an admin to add a parody tag to this?
Haha, I enjoyed that game as well! And in a way I suppose it could be a hommage to Commander Keen (although it's really not a parody) :) But more then that, I felt the name (and it's meaning) would fit the MC. And beacuse it's not really a 'real' name (like jack/john etc.), I imagimed it would be easier for the player to accept that he plays that role - rather then that he looks at a character that he follows. Anyway, that why we now play as Keen :)

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Haha, I enjoyed that game as well! And in a way I suppose it could be a hommage to Commander Keen (although it's really not a parody) :) But more then that, I felt the name (and it's meaning) would fit the MC. And beacuse it's not really a 'real' name (like jack/john etc.), I imagimed it would be easier for the player to accept that he plays that role - rather then that he looks at a character that he follows. Anyway, that why we now play as Keen :)
gotcha

Reactions: JoyRideX
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes