JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
The auto-thermostat is the panel, located right of the door in the biogarden.

Just move your mouse around the screen to find interactive objects, your mouse pointer will change when you come close to an interactive object.
On your phone, you can slide your finger over the screen for the same effect, an icon will appear above your finger when you find something.

Have fun!

-Robin

where location auto-thermostat (sophie story)?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
How fast/slow is this individual with uploading new updates?
On Patreon demo 1 was released on April 5th, demo 2 was May 29th, demo 2.5 was August 6th, and demo 3 was October 11th. So it's working out as close to every 2 months for releases. Otherwise, the dev is pretty active in keeping followers up to date and interacting with people. I think that given the 2D art style and the fact that it's a solo dev (I think), close to every 2 months for a release is pretty good. Especially considering the quality.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
On Patreon demo 1 was released on April 5th, demo 2 was May 29th, demo 2.5 was August 6th, and demo 3 was October 11th. So it's working out as close to every 2 months for releases. Otherwise, the dev is pretty active in keeping followers up to date and interacting with people. I think that given the 2D art style and the fact that it's a solo dev (I think), close to every 2 months for a release is pretty good. Especially considering the quality.
I 10000% agree with you

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Was surprised this hadn't been updated. Since I just came on board as script proofreader for Robin, I thought this might as well go up as well.

3.5 Demo Download Locations

PC ( Windows/ Linux)

MAC

Phone (Android -apk)

Demo contents
What's new compared to the last demo?
Keep in mind while playing...
  • (edited) The pinter & minigame, & collectable items are still optional - you don't need them to progress the game, jus click on the broken items & continue automatically.
  • To progress in Sophie's story, you often need to re-visit Keens room.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
How to get the Minerals for the Item Printer for Sophie?
Found It!! ;)
But still can not Print the Data Cable for Sophie!?
Okay now I got it: You dont have to print one!!

Last edited:

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I really like this game, but no, the pace is not quite great. In fact, for a game that has almost a year time is quite short content. Take into account that there's games in this web that have a lot more content being also created by a single dev and even more "younger" in time than this project...

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Real question, please: They have been working at this for 9 months--are they still creating a demo or have they started building the game?

e-d

W1ldb0y

Apr 28, 2019
Where do you get the 'lubricant' from? Tried reloading and starting again to see if i missed something. WindIsHowling says 'visiting MC room' but i still can't work it out, clicked on everything!

Reactions: Morah SDG
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes