bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
I do like this game, the production values in it are one of the best that i have seen.

I just wish the updates were a little more meaty rather than a long wait for 5 or 6 new scenes total (only one xxx scene that was extended)
Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. But the Patreon is very very reasonably priced so I don't really mind. If I had to pay $25 a month for the same progress I just wouldn't.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
How the fuck do I find the Dr's Statue of her naked figure? I can't find it fucking anywhere, I also picked up a alien flash light that has no apparent use.

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
Would be nice to know the changelog of v9.0 . So far update is short no new X scene. So i am wondering if there is any update on the previous stories. Love the game tho

Reactions: red_faced

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Update info from Steam page:

Hey everyone,

I’d like to share that I just updated the game to the latest version (9.0).

And in this update Keen gets to meet the
'Wrestlers'
, a team of 3 girls who are training for the intergalactic wrestle championship! But as usual, things don't go exactly as planned. And Keen will be pulled in yet another strange & sexy story!

Additionally, there are also 2 new XXX scenes for
Mindy
added... So, time to revisit that spa!

Well, I hope you like it!

This has been added -in more detail

• New Location: Hallway for Guest Rooms
  • New Location: Hallway for BioGarden
  • New Location: The Bridge
  • New Location: The Bridge S.O.S. Screen
  • New Location: Guestroom 1
  • New Location: Guestroom 3 (Wrestlers)
  • New Location: Storage Room -left side
  • New Location: Gym left side
  • New Location: Gym right side
  • Added 'moving space' to the Guest Lounge.
  • Scene 'Keen builds a room!'
  • 1 new character: Bosra
  • 1 new character: Tonda
  • 1 new character: Neeva
  • 2 XXX scenes for Mindy (it's a continuation from the previous scene).
  • Many new character poses, two music tracks, various items and additional story art.
  • I fixed the spelling errors you found, thanks!

Please keep in mind while playing...

• Old save games can't be re-used.
    ( If code changes, saves break. Re-using them will cause bugs). Instead go to -> main menu -> start -> and just start again where you left off.
  • When someone tells you to
    come back later;
    pass through Keens room.
  • Be ware: I added some 'hallway'-screens to the game, but they don't correspond with the map yet.
  • Be ware: The battery that you always had in your inventory, is hidden elswhere now (For Sophie her story).
  • Press 'L' to show the game logo.
  • Press 'S' to make a screenshot!

Walkthrough

Are you stuck? Then maybe the can help?

You can also find it on the sidebar of the store-page. There is a link to the ‘manual’, which is the Walkthrough-guide.

Behind the scenes

Well, I made a lot of new art for this update. And as usual, I like to show how that art gets made. So, one of the new rooms in this update is the
Guestroom

Now there is actually a lot going on there For example, there are retractable beds, a closet with shutter, and there's a hatch. And this is just the empty room. Throughout the game the room will be occupied by several (rescued) guests as well. This makes the room of course very interesting...but also tricky to draw; for it has to work in every situation.

Well, here you can see part my drawing proces for this room - I hope you find it interesting :)

Next?

And that's all the news I have for now. But meanwhile I already started working on the next update, which will continue the story of the
Wrestle Team
. And I hope to release it again in about 3 months.

Well, please enjoy this update & of course I'd love to hear what you think of the wrestle team :)

All the best & till next time!

Robin

Reactions: Xonox

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Sorry, but it looks like the game has a major bug when you have visited the Bridge room. There is no following scene triggered at the guest hallway.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
What do you guys think, is it worth the download or should I better wait for the next update? I mean, 1 more sex scene? Come on...

Franky722

Sep 30, 2017
Sorry, but it looks like the game has a major bug when you have visited the Bridge room. There is no following scene triggered at the guest hallway.
The problem is the (new) doctor's story.
2 new variables are set, when you finish the story, which are required for sos signal at bridge and wrestler story to start.

If you finished the story in last update already, the variables are not set.

• Open console with "Shift" + "o"
  • enter following lines and confirm with "Return"-key
    • wrestlers_start=True
    • sos_active=True
  • Close console with "Esc"

Reactions: dickstroller

Mac-Man

Dec 12, 2017
How the fuck do I find the Dr's Statue of her naked figure? I can't find it fucking anywhere, I also picked up a alien flash light that has no apparent use.
Grab the brochures about the human body inside the recovery room ( medbay ) beside the pilot in the tube.

Last edited:

kaos1987

May 19, 2017
Well, he's just one guy after all. Hopefully in a few years will see the finished product and maybe he'll decide to collaborate with someone else. Maybe not, I'm fine either way.

Who's Mindy, remind please?
Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. But the Patreon is very very reasonably priced so I don't really mind. If I had to pay $25 a month for the same progress I just wouldn't.
Oh dont get me wrong both of you, The idea of the more content updates is "perfect world" thinking. I will still get excited every time I see that theres a new release! Like I say, its one of the best games out there

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes