claad

Dec 30, 2018
The problem is the (new) doctor's story.
2 new variables are set, when you finish the story, which are required for sos signal at bridge and wrestler story to start.

If you finished the story in last update already, the variables are not set.

• Open console with "Shift" + "o"
  • enter following lines and confirm with "Return"-key
    • wrestlers_start=True
    • sos_active=True
  • Close console with "Esc"
someone has a save just after unlock the new doctor's story?the console don t open with i do shift o

Kinky Kupo

Dec 27, 2022
What an lovely game!

Great setting, characters & art with a simple, yet rewarding story and 'puzzles'.

All the girls have strong personalities and are very much proactive. The main character is shy and never forces himself up onto anyone. I love that! Sex is supposed to be fun for everyone instead of a 'reward'. And this game captures that spirit of positivity perfectly for me.

And as Keen is most likely a reference to Commander Keen, I feel like we're missing a pogo stick reference somewhere.
Wether literal or symbolic... if you know what I mean ^^

osef_78

Jun 17, 2018
The problem is the (new) doctor's story.
2 new variables are set, when you finish the story, which are required for sos signal at bridge and wrestler story to start.

If you finished the story in last update already, the variables are not set.

• Open console with "Shift" + "o"
  • enter following lines and confirm with "Return"-key
    • wrestlers_start=True
    • sos_active=True
  • Close console with "Esc"
Hi, like someone said console does'nt open with this command.
Which file we have to modify pls ?

Cooldude012345

Aug 20, 2018
Has anyone found a way to open the hatch in Guest Room 1? I'm currently stuck doing the thermostat repair in the gardenand heard that that is where the battery is. Can't begin any other stories from what I've seen.

oaidshjf

Jul 1, 2018
scene replay mod for v9.0

no one asked for this but i bricked my computer a while back so i lost my save files and couldnt be bothered replaying through this game

anyway instead i decided to stayed up for like 48 hours straight on large doses of prescription stimulants learning renpy so i could create this affront to god (little scene replay mod) ( )

has worked fine for me so far but i cant promise this wont ruin any regular playthroughs (i have very little programming experience and i dont think i can be bothered to do a full playthrough myself) so pls backup your game dir before installation (alternatively you could also re-extract/redownload).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
All the girls have strong personalities and are very much proactive. The main character is shy and never forces himself up onto anyone. I love that! Sex is supposed to be fun for everyone instead of a 'reward'. And this game captures that spirit of positivity perfectly for me.
Sounds good to me, I find that also way better than this typical trying to be the "alpha male" guy. Much better with strong affection coming from the girls.

dave888

Jul 19, 2018
anybody else get a trojan warning on the mega download?
Its a false positive on many renpy downloads now from windows defender. You can always check for any of your files to see if they are really infected and if they dont, disable the defender and turn it up again

Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes