SnurdBurglar

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know how to post links correctly and for it to be comfortable to everyone. All I can say is that you can download it freely from Kemono. Just search up "CodePink".

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
I don't know how to post links correctly and for it to be comfortable to everyone. All I can say is that you can download it freely from Kemono. Just search up "CodePink".
I get some kind of political organization supporting Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
This is an erotic game piracy website/community. Just post.
Not posting links has always been more of a ulmf thing rather than a thing here.
I get some kind of political organization supporting Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

Also folks remember: If you see the game for download, you can go to the OP and hit Report -> Game Update, and give all the info so an uploader can update the OP with the new version, and upload the update to mirrors. I've put in the report now, so hopefully OP will be updated soon.

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
You have to go to To the left you see Artists and under that search. Click on search and then type codepink in the space .

Last edited:
Reactions: DudePersonA

yilkin

nest half empty type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpaceRescueCodePink-9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Do we finally have stable saves or is it still redo from start with every update?
The game and the artwork is far to good to not play it. But playing through the same stuff 50 times is just silly.

Reactions: Qtypical98

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
SpaceRescueCodePink-9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
YES!
FUCK YOU! THANK YOU!

\o/

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: nosok and thejackel

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Its a false positive on many renpy downloads now from windows defender. You can always check for any of your files to see if they are really infected and if they dont, disable the defender and turn it up again

Nope not renpy, it's the .7z files

Apr 2, 2018
i ask you quest
3. Treadmill You already have the old Lawnmower, but you still need a belt. Go to the Decontamination Room and take the Taperoll.?
where decontamination room? i don't lnow here keep map no have
you help me please show me

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
i ask you quest
3. Treadmill You already have the old Lawnmower, but you still need a belt. Go to the Decontamination Room and take the Taperoll.?
where decontamination room? i don't lnow here keep map no have
you help me please show me
it's in the hanger bay next to lune

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You mean the chapter select won't work or just that old saves won't work?
I really don't know which answer would be worse...
The inherent game logic is so simple it needs fewer then 10 state variables.
Keeping savegames stable under these conditions is absolutely trivial and it would be so much easier than implementing this shtoopid chapter select.

It really hurts. The art is great, the concept is great, but at least one of the coders is a ...
self censoring activated...
Let's just say he need some guidance. (But this guidance might be futile...)

• Haha
Reactions: Canemistress

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
My game is bugged while finishing the alien quest. I am at the ship with the Doc and after I press Teleport Theft she gets teleported but the Doc is still in the medbay and can't interact with her.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes