VN Ren'Py Abandoned Space Travels [v0.13] [Jirina Fireheart]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
601538_Captain_Ultra_HD.png

Overview:
It is a game about a crew of Space Smugglers that travel around the universe in search for profitable jobs. It will include a nice story with aliens and intergalactic MEGACorporations that you could piss off, or beeing on there good side. And if you did get friendly with everyone there is always the EMPIRE that hates every kind of crime including smuggling.
You will be able to get positive or negative relation towards your crew and earn money and spend it. Depending on your past choices and your relationship some options might be available to you and other´s won´t.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-30
Release Date: 2020-07-25
Developer: Jirina Fireheart
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

J3lnLzN.png 601538_Captain_Ultra_HD.png Chapter1-16-0.png Empire.png Others.png PHU.png Soft-Corp.png Syntek.png WAR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Mass Effect (y) Female P, not a fan of that, renders look good for a first release

i wish you the best of luck with this game, Dev

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there thank you for your comment.
The game has 2 Protagonist´s
the female captain
and the male captain´s number one.
Both will play important roles in the game.

I experimented with another game that can also be found on my patreon page.

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I don't want to sound rude but this game feels more like,
"Here's what I can do... I'll do better if you support me at my Patreon"

now the real question is, once he gets a decent support, will he share with us the rest of his game or future releases?,
considering that $1 supporters have no access to the game, and $3 tier lets ppl download updates after 1 month of releasing... :WaitWhat: it's up to YOU.

Last edited:

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi rKnight,

you are welcome. Ask any questions that you want, it´s fine with me. I can understand your concerns about the free availability of this game.

The current plan is something like this:
1. I have invested a few thousand bugs into these games right now. To get different characters, environment, alien types and so on.
2. I want people to show interest in the game and support me so that i can buy even more stuff that looks great for these games. This is possible if people support me financially.
3. The Tiers will change at some point and there will be free versions available. Maybe you will get the games 2 months after release for free. I will still think about a reasonable free content cycle.
4. If you invest into the game i will continue this for a long time and won´t stop anytime soon. Because i have my fun with rendering/programming and i personally like long games like Dragon Age and Mass Effect 1-2. If you need 100 hours to see everything in Space Travels at the end, then i am happy about it :)

Reactions: namiv

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi James009,

this game will include sex with aliens. There are some different types of them already and some look like monsters. You can see a few of them in the spoiler warning in the prologue. But i already managed to get a few more types then the variations that are in the teaser.

Reactions: James009

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
And here I thought "Space Travels" was going to be a pseudonym for Star Trek. Alas... no green chicks here.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Maybe it´s a synonym for Space Balls, if ya know that Movie :) Just joking here.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Hi Jirina , am i missing something ? , becuse i didn't even get a single image during a gameplay, which are in the screenshots above.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Those must be further on I never saw those screenshots either just ends with the Aliens reveal at the end.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Jup that prologue teaser version ends with the Aliens reveal. I am pretty confident that i will release a new version of Space Travels this week on my Patreon Page. If the Corona Situation in Europe does´nt go too bad i should be able to. I am already thinking about changing the tiers, because i think some people are afraid of the price tag because i am new to the business.

And yes all versions of the games will be free at some point in the future. Can´t promise any release date for free versions yet.

Reactions: James009

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just didn't think there was enough for us to play to actually judge this game ... so not enough content .. storyline so so .. again not enough .... :unsure:

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I changed my tiers on the patreon page now so that people can get access to the demo versions of both games easier. School Transformation already contains adult content in v0.1.
Space Travels contains the first adult content in the next version that will be released this week.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Teaser Image for the next version of Space Travels released on the patreon page. It will be posted here too after release of the next version this week. The free version will hit on here on a future time frame.
(for those who wondered the picture on here that i posted first is from the captains living room on her space ship. But first she must get this ship because she is broke at the moment. Years drinking without real employment has taken it´s toll on our captain.)

Have a nice week and maybe see you at the release (i guess Saturday or Sunday)
-Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Teaser Image for the next version of Space Travels released on the patreon page. It will be posted here too after release of the next version this week. The free version will hit on here on a future time frame.
(for those who wondered the picture on here that i posted first is from the captains living room on her space ship. But first she must get this ship because she is broke at the moment. Years drinking without real employment has taken it´s toll on our captain.)

Have a nice week and maybe see you at the release (i guess Saturday or Sunday)
-Jirina
The pictures that have been posted below the main picture are from my other game "School Transformation". The last picture is from Space Travels again.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote