RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
In the history of Riddick they talk about 5 cadets 19-20 years old, but there are three more. How to catch this?
Hey Edagil! :D Only 5 of the cadets are from Ganymede (MC, Anna, Sam, Fatima and Cole) - the rest are from various other worlds, and can't be part of the Prophecy.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Сis had not yet become a cadet, but that was a year ago, like a flashback with Cole and backside
It seems we do not understand each other. I say (1) NOW Cis is an ensign (2) in the story from the Vargas home (which is described to take place one year earlier) she is obviously older, she is talking to MC as to a younger relative ("little"). The other boy there is cousin Felix (talking to him through laptop and having his picture/movie)

Reactions: RanliLabz

Edagil

Feb 28, 2020
It seems we do not understand each other. I say (1) NOW Cis is an ensign (2) in the story from the Vargas home (which is described to take place one year earlier) she is obviously older, she is talking to MC as to a younger relative ("little"). The other boy there is cousin Felix (talking to him through laptop and having his picture/movie)
I'm soory. English is not my native language. But Cole is the same age with Cis, and they are both older than MC by a year. Like Felix.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I'm soory. English is not my native language. But Cole is the same age with Cis, and they are both older than MC by a year. Like Felix.
Do not worry, neither I am an English-native speaker. I think, the age of Cis is a mistake, not so sure for Cole. We will see, hopefully Ranli will write us soon :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Do not worry, neither I am an English-native speaker. I think, the age of Cis is a mistake, not so sure for Cole. We will see, hopefully Ranli will write us soon :)
As far as ages go:
Cis, Cole, Felix & Bailey are 20 (last year's intake, but Cole is a 'special' circumstance)
MC, Sam, Anna & Fatima are 19 (the current intake)
Gilly is 18 (so next year's intake - but with a whole storyline thing!)
Hey Ranli, gonna bug you about your save system. Please look at Fetish Locator and maybe get the code for the save game naming. It allows you to name each save individually, no confirmation screen, if you load a game it remembers the name of the game loaded so if you save again it has that name. Just a good system, which would really help with your massive branching of a game.

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
You're entirely right Edagil - but I have to be careful with my answer to avoid giving away a big plot spoiler.

Just for clarity - Cole, Cis, Felix and Bailey are all 20... but whereas Cis is only just twenty, Cole and the others are almost 21 (the recruitment ship picks up batches who could differ in age by 11 months and 31 days). The confusion over Cole's one-year AWOL means that the Righteous Path may have been wrong to include Cole in the 5 ;)
Hey Ranli, gonna bug you about your save system. Please look at Fetish Locator and maybe get the code for the save game naming. It allows you to name each save individually, no confirmation screen, if you load a game it remembers the name of the game loaded so if you save again it has that name. Just a good system, which would really help with your massive branching of a game.
I'll look into it, somebodynobody! :D

Reactions: L30

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Now among the peer characters we have: 5 cadets from the shower (Luke, Chad, etc.) 4 countrymen (Anna, Sam, Cole, Fatima. Cis, Lenore, Felix (?). Total 12. Will there be more? And are there any aliens among them?
It's easy to miss with how imposing she is, but Krathi is listed as a mere Cadet (Catdet?) as well.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Now among the peer characters we have: 5 cadets from the shower (Luke, Chad, etc.) 4 countrymen (Anna, Sam, Cole, Fatima. Cis, Lenore, Felix (?). Total 12. Will there be more? And are there any aliens among them?
It's easy to miss with how imposing she is, but Krathi is listed as a mere Cadet (Catdet?) as well.
:LOL: Krathi is a Cadet - but has already been assigned to ServiCorps (and is thus a trainer rather than a trainee). Same for Lenore (also ServiCorps), Cis (Flitecorps), and Felix (wait for it! :p). The current Cadets are: MC, Anna, Sam, Cole, Fatima, Luke, Chad, Rick, Cathy, Philmore and Roxanne - and I have 5 more non-human cadets planned (for a total Cadet force of 16). Of course, it's all very fluid, so the plans could easily change if it doesn't feel right at the time!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes