professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Dear RanliLabz and Fans,

I can see I got a lot of discussion going. That's a good thing. I posted here in the hope that would happen and improve the game going forward. My intent was to constructively criticize in the hope it would help going forward. I apologize if I sound totally negative. That wasn't my point.

RanliLabz Yes, 2 out of 3 is not bad. But for me it could have been so much better. Hence, my observations. I was trying to just give you the viewpoint of someone coming in blind the first day.

The major point I wanted to make is that yes this game to date takes place on the first day and as rfox317 said, "32 run-time minutes of the pilot episode..." Well if that is true, it took me EIGHT HOURS with some interruptions to go from start to current 32 minute point. There is so much dialog and decision points--a good thing in itself--that it feels like a month time to me, the player. It just took too long. By the time I reached the final "Do you want to know more?" I honestly did NOT want to know more!

So one final observation, If I may. You said "Well - the fact he dropped Anna was a joke It’s a comedy." Ok, if that was intended to be funny, from my POV it was not funny at all. Here was the girl he's had a thing for since childhood, someone who has been on his mind the whole game (6 hours gameplay at that point) someone who means the world to him, and he finally gets up the courage to rescue her--and he actually does it and as he's leaving the room gets surprised by a cop and surprised, he totally forgets he's carrying the love of his life??!! See? It doesn't ring believable at all. It is a bad joke. At least that is the way I saw it.

Ok, I'll admit after seeing the feedback on my feedback, I am not 'getting it' as a parody/satire in my play through. My POV was different. I Applaud the parody, satire, and all the humor elements that were there. I was viewing as a Sci-Fi adventure. If that pushed me out of the intended audience, then Ok, my observations should be weighed in that context. I honestly am not familiar with many of the shows it was a satire of. I guess that is part of it. I was coming in "cold" as many players will.

Ok, I honestly hope you have a great success with this game. I am glad for the success you've had already and I know I'm in the minority in pointing out what I feel are its shortcomings. I know many of your fans do not see it that way, but if you want honest feedback, I felt I owed you my honest opinion, one I felt would be shared by others unfamiliar with the game. I just want to help.

I apologize for sounding negative. The game has many nice features (2 outa 3). I am just trying to get you that 3rd one. I wish you the Best of luck.

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
I just came out from the game, straight 12 hours of gameplay, and god... I FUCKING love it!

It is well made, even though I do not fan big cocks and balls, the story was well written, the characters were extremely interesting. And the main protagonist is fucking amazing!

You definitely got my support. I want to see a lot more of this game.

And you can see my pledge now on your Patreon, keep the good work.

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I just came out from the game, straight 12 hours of gameplay, and god... I FUCKING love it!

It is well made, even though I do not fan big cocks and balls, the story was well written, the characters were extremely interesting. And the main protagonist is fucking amazing!

You definitely got my support. I want to see a lot more of this game.
Many thanks, The92Ghost! :p Wow - I actually didn't know there was so much gameplay (it's really hard to judge)… really pleased you enjoyed it so much :D

Reactions: L30

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
Well, I didn't rush through the gameplay as most people would do for the hot pics. I read through every single last bit of the story. Following the walkthroughs. Gotta admit that I was a bit disappointed when I didn't find walkthroughs for the last few bits of scenes but I did follow my own heart and desire and made it out just the way I wanted to make it out.

You can see my pledge support now, on your Patreon list.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Well, I didn't rush through the gameplay as most people would do for the hot pics. I read through every single last bit of the story. Following the walkthroughs. Gotta admit that I was a bit disappointed when I didn't find walkthroughs for the last few bits of scenes but I did follow my own heart and desire and made it out just the way I wanted to make it out.

The same here.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Welcome on Board, Major! :D I wondered if that might be you from the picture :)

There’s a batch more integrated and static walkthroughs coming in the next update (quite soon now!) - although not the interrogation scene and beyond yet. Glad you got through without it!

Reactions: L30

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Many thanks, The92Ghost! :p Wow - I actually didn't know there was so much gameplay (it's really hard to judge)… really pleased you enjoyed it so much :D
Assume the average reading speed to be 150 to 300 Words per minute.

So take all the words in the game that aren't code. Throw an extra 15 seconds on the minute to simulate looking at images and advancing clicks.

Let all music play at least 1 loop, and all videos do the same.

You now have your "content" time for the whole game, yes routes will be shorter, but also remember some people check out everything they can or go back and down other paths, so this is the easiest guesstimate.

Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
Maybe I am missing something but the File downloaded from first page has no exe file to start the game at all ??

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I sucked off my boyfriend while he played the game,ty for the fun ranli :3
Wow! I bet that improved the experience :p Like immersive-VR :ROFLMAO:
Man....cis is really angry/jealous....so many negative points....
The relationship with Cis can be a tricky one - but if you play it right, you'll find it worth a bit of initial conflict :D
Maybe I am missing something but the File downloaded from first page has no exe file to start the game at all ??
Hey Bullfye - probably either an interrupted download, or your antivirus false-flagged and deleted the .exe. I'd try downloading a different mirror :)
Assume the average reading speed to be 150 to 300 Words per minute.

So take all the words in the game that aren't code. Throw an extra 15 seconds on the minute to simulate looking at images and advancing clicks.

Let all music play at least 1 loop, and all videos do the same.

You now have your "content" time for the whole game, yes routes will be shorter, but also remember some people check out everything they can or go back and down other paths, so this is the easiest guesstimate.
Unfortunately, the code and words are too thoroughly integrated for that to work. I'm pretty happy to find that players can get 8 or 12 hours gameplay out of it though!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
The relationship with Cis can be a tricky one - but if you play i
I don't know.....I have done everything I can and get the best ending (1/3) from each scene. I have avoided unnecessary negative points where I can and get positive points....not for Cole though. So...yeah....I don't know what else should I be doing... because of the maid, I get another extra negative point. Because of her ass (by the sound of it, it was the right choice) one extra negative point.

Reactions: RanliLabz

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I don't know.....I have done everything I can and get the best ending (1/3) from each scene. I have avoided unnecessary negative points where I can and get positive points....not for Cole though. So...yeah....I don't know what else should I be doing... because of the maid, I get another extra negative point. Because of her ass (by the sound of it, it was the right choice) one extra negative point.
I believe ranli was talking about your future interactions with her.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Sometimes you have to lose points to gain points - and that scene cost you a lot! (More if you shagged the maid, meera or the constable). The good ending will lead to a conversation that allows you to regain what you’ve lost :) (And yes, while signalling interest by checking out her ass lost you a point, it actually made sex more likely... not unlike real life ;))

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I didn't know 1/3 was the "best ending" of each path, I figured it just told me how many endings existed and which I got.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes