Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
And then have him survive everything, to his own astonishment!

Okay, maybe that was a bad example...
That was the first thing I wanted to suggest as well. :ROFLMAO:

So, to recap: red shirt wearing Sean-Bean-like looking sarge few weeks till retirement, who constantly gets put into certain death scenarios, yet somehow always survives unscathed. :LOL:

Hmm, now that I think about it, wasn't there a pilot like that in Hot Shots 1?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If deaths happen i hope it is far in the future, close to the game's ending. It would be like a conclusion to that character's arc. :unsure:

Last edited:

Thehelloman0

Mar 16, 2019
So is there a way to auto forward in this game? I see there's a setting for it but there's no mention of it in the help menu and I don't see any buttons on the main screen.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
If deaths happen i hope it is far in the future, close to the game's ending. It would be like a conclusion that a character's arc. :unsure:
Rugged veteran: "Hey there? First time you'll be in a combat situation?"
MC: "Uh, yes. I just got out of training... Will this be dangerous?"
RV: "There's always an element of danger if you don't know what you're doing. Just stick with me, kid, and you'll be fine. This ain't my first rodeo."
*Runs out of the landing vessel*
*MC's face gets splattered with blood*

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So is there a way to auto forward in this game? I see there's a setting for it but there's no mention of it in the help menu and I don't see any buttons on the main screen.
Hey helloman :) You can fast forward through dialogue by holding down control. In preferences, you can enable/disable skip options (e.g. allow skip for unseen text but not for choices).
If deaths happen i hope it is far in the future, close to the game's ending. It would be like a conclusion to that character's arc. :unsure:
It would be... and like I say, I'm not even certain I'll have it!
*MC's face gets splattered with blood*
That would make a change from the usual splattering :ROFLMAO:

rfox317

May 19, 2019
At this point in his career, I think audiences would actually be upset if you DIDN'T kill off Sean Bean in a film or show. It is now a trope...disregard such conventions at your own peril

• Haha

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Any other games like this while I wait for next update? thanks
You might want to elaborate a bit on what you mean by like this.

Games exactly like this? None come even close. Games with sci-fi theme? Try Starship Inanna or Tales from the unending void, perhaps even Heavy five or City of broken dreamers.

Games with a lot of fetishes? Perhaps Fetish Locator, though that one is a bird of different feathers...

Reactions: dond1 and RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
At this point in his career, I think audiences would actually be upset if you DIDN'T kill off Sean Bean in a film or show. It is now a trope...disregard such conventions at your own peril
It's what the punters wanna see Sean!
Any other games like this while I wait for next update? thanks
There's nothing quite like SpaceCorps :ROFLMAO: Dreadder has some good suggests... You might also want to give Exiles, Fall Fable or Vinland a go though... they're all fun :D
This game is so funny and I fucking love it, every update so far has gone better and better. good shit.
:love: Thanks finalcut315! Much appreciated :D

Reactions: L30 and Huitieme

Tubby130

May 9, 2020
I think this is a great game it's funny, good story line, the different sex fantasies, beautiful animations, the characters look great.

• Red Heart

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
You might want to elaborate a bit on what you mean by like this.

Games exactly like this? None come even close. Games with sci-fi theme? Try Starship Inanna or Tales from the unending void, perhaps even Heavy five or City of broken dreamers.

Games with a lot of fetishes? Perhaps Fetish Locator, though that one is a bird of different feathers...
That Heavy Five in particular looks really cool, thanks for suggestion all :)

Reactions: Dreadder
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes