RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
to be honest I prefer the old one with his pale skin
I get that... but remember it's just a lighting change (his skin is the same tone :D)
RanliLabz :
Thinking of the routes my statement is:
And I am keen to get in close combat with Sam, Jared and Fatima
Hehe - looking forward to making those ones :p

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I get that... but remember it's just a lighting change (his skin is the same tone :D)
yes I know , it's just , he is red hair so pale skin is more beautiful and coherent
( also I have pale skin and my skin stay pale whatever the light source is , except if you use a colored light , then it take the exact color of the light XD )

Reactions: RanliLabz

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yes I know , it's just , he is red hair so pale skin is more beautiful and coherent
( also I have pale skin and my skin stay pale whatever the light source is , except if you use a colored light , then it take the exact color of the light XD )
He must be a daywalker :sneaky:

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I do like the new one. They actually have shadows now. :LOL:
OMG - the shadows! :eek: I had to spend ages photoshopping each image to fix the buggers :ROFLMAO:
Hehe - well, he looks nice and pale in the corridor scenes and the next part of the remaster (Decontamination).

kynmn

Jun 12, 2020
It'll be pubically released in about a week, Ranli loves his freeloading fans :D
[/QUOTE]

If I could, I'd definitely support Ranli on Patreon. Loving this game haha

Nov 11, 2019
Well.. I finally played this game and it's pretty damn good. The options and choices are amazing and they really make your game diverse. I'm not too keen on being a ginger though :LOL: Great job

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Playing the final scene of the v0.3.1 while :KEK:

It'll be pubically released in about a week, Ranli loves his freeloading fans :D
I just like the attention :ROFLMAO:
If I could, I'd definitely support Ranli on Patreon. Loving this game haha
Thanks kynmn! :D
Well.. I finally played this game and it's pretty damn good. The options and choices are amazing and they really make your game diverse. I'm not too keen on being a ginger though :LOL: Great job
Many thanks, Rockstar :p Lol - a rare chance to see the world through eyes of a ginger :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: L30

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
That seems like an unnecessarily rude answer given how the last time a password was actually posted was last year and it's not exactly uncommon for devs to update them regularly, even more so since this very game had its password changed before.
Yet, I used the search function, started a new game and tried that year old password. It worked! Huh...

It may be rude, but really, every one has their limit to answering the same question, over and over again, when a simple search can do. So please, if you have a question, use the search function first to see if it hasn't been answered already. Because chances are, it has... in this case, a year ago.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes