rfox317

May 19, 2019
Does it have new content on f/m route or just better renders on existing content and new m/m content?
This update provides better renders and beefs up some of the m/m content to provide options for fans who felt a little frustrated because they felt somewhat shoehorned into certain scenes during the first part of Act 1.

Depending on your own head canon the original makes complete sense as MC is going through a bit of a sexual awakening.

However, there were some fans who just felt the m/m should be more front-loaded right out of the gate in order for his sexual awakening to be exclusively m/m. Which to be fair, is not an unreasonable argument, even if it created a ton of extra work. But, the developer is a benevolent and awesome developer as stated earlier and decided to give the people what they were asking for.

I believe the next update also adds more m/m scenes in addition to updating more of the renders. I can't recall if there would be more f/m content added in that one...but I want to say that there was something planned. Though that could be incorrect.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is it a free roam game ?? & Femdom avoidable ?? & Game completed ??
Hey Paapi - the game is very far from completed! ;) I'm just tidying up the beginning scenes with this and the next update. As
rfox317 said it's not free roam... the next Phase of the game will be more sandbox, but to avoid any grind it won't be free roam in the classic sense. (And all femdom is avoidable!)
Does it have new content on f/m route or just better renders on existing content and new m/m content?
Mainly just better renders and some 'infill' images and dialogue... on the f/m side, this is more an edit and remaster than a full update.

Just a clarification to rfox317's post - this update completes the full m/m path - the next half of the remaster will be a pure imageswap with little additional content and no new paths on any route. Well, maybe some extra fantasy sequences ;)

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
m
This update provides better renders and beefs up some of the m/m content to provide options for fans who felt a little frustrated because they felt somewhat shoehorned into certain scenes during the first part of Act 1.

Depending on your own head canon the original makes complete sense as MC is going through a bit of a sexual awakening.

However, there were some fans who just felt the m/m should be more front-loaded right out of the gate in order for his sexual awakening to be exclusively m/m. Which to be fair, is not an unreasonable argument, even if it created a ton of extra work. But, the developer is a benevolent and awesome developer as stated earlier and decided to give the people what they were asking for.

I believe the next update also adds more m/m scenes in addition to updating more of the renders. I can't recall if there would be more f/m content added in that one...but I want to say that there was something planned. Though that could be incorrect.
my favorite thing about this game is that on other f95zone threads, half the comments are arguments with the creator, the other half arguments about the content (ftm, futa, gay, ntr, etc.)... meanwhile this thread has slowly morphed into a cult where we all just worship rani and in return he blesses us with smut

rfox317

May 19, 2019
m

my favorite thing about this game is that on other f95zone threads, half the comments are arguments with the creator, the other half arguments about the content (ftm, futa, gay, ntr, etc.)... meanwhile this thread has slowly morphed into a cult where we all just worship rani and in return he blesses us with smut
Worship? I think that's a bit strong, I just think that Ranli deserves a statue in order to preserve the glorious triumph that he brought about and we all get to partake in with the creation of the penultimate Player-Choice Visual Novel. And of course lavish him with just praise...and of course if those among the flock who follow SpaceCorps religiously happen to feel called to donate their hard earned duckets through a modest tithe so that he may continue to provide us with the content we so enjoy...what's wrong with that? Again I think terms like worship and cult may be a bit...aw damn it. Well it's still f-ing great work so keep it up.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Protrate thyself at the Cult of the Kink-King, and Receive the Smut of Ages as thine reward!
nunswithagun.png
So it is Written :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is where i'm fortunate, dev is male so i'm immune to his wily ways. No chance of me ever worshipping him.

It's not like i've gender swapped him in my head giving him the body of a bronzed Amazonian goddess with femcum that tastes like grape juice and boobs that leak chocolate milk along with a tongue that works magic on a pussy.

I would never do that.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have some very deep "thinking" to do....... hope I have enough batteries.

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
Hey Paapi - the game is very far from completed! ;) I'm just tidying up the beginning scenes with this and the next update. As
rfox317 said it's not free roam... the next Phase of the game will be more sandbox, but to avoid any grind it won't be free roam in the classic sense. (And all femdom is avoidable!)

Mainly just better renders and some 'infill' images and dialogue... on the f/m side, this is more an edit and remaster than a full update.

Just a clarification to rfox317's post - this update completes the full m/m path - the next half of the remaster will be a pure imageswap with little additional content and no new paths on any route. Well, maybe some extra fantasy sequences ;)
so to clarify this is only M/M or F/M (i like the game regardless reminds me of starship inanna)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This is where i'm fortunate, dev is male so i'm immune to his wily ways. No chance of me ever worshipping him.

It's not like i've gender swapped him in my head giving him the body of a bronzed Amazonian goddess with femcum that tastes like grape juice and boobs that leak chocolate milk along with a tongue that works magic on a pussy.

I would never do that.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have some very deep "thinking" to do....... hope I have enough batteries.
:ROFLMAO: Hope you enjoyed your 'thinking time' :unsure:
- signed Queen Penthesilea of the Chocolate Fountains
so to clarify this is only M/M or F/M (i like the game regardless reminds me of starship inanna)
Thanks ilegeo! As far as this update goes, the only new scenes, characters and routes are m/m; but the existing f/m routes have been significantly upgraded and all images remastered and expanded :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz for those that are only on the f/m path will it be require they replay from the beginning in order to avoid data inconsistencies or is our saves integrity guarantee?
Save integrity is maintained! The scene replay function obvs won't work properly, and some of the new personnel file features won't have been logged; but you shouldn't see any issues with continued play. This update adds no new content to the end ;) - but you can just play the first scenes to check out the new graphics and rely on your existing saves for the next storyline update :D

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
... and what exactly makes you believe that those two - especially the latter one, are not a sufficient reason for a mandatory replay? :p
Now I'm forced to replay all those deliciously ludicrous funny and yet sexy moments. What an atrocious way to spend a fraction of my lifespan! :D
Seriously the personnal file feature make it mandatory for me since I like to complete the part of the game I dod as much as possible. I'm not always perfectionnist but for this one I'll go all the way.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
v0.3.2apromo.png
IS NOW ON PUBLIC RELEASE!

DOWNLOADS:
(Mega)
(Mega)​

CHANGELOG:
NOTE: This update is a Remaster of the first 2 scenes of the game
- 352 Remastered and infill images in the first Nurse & Kex scenes!
- New m/m path in the first Medbay scene with 162 New images, 3 possible endings & 1 new character!
- New m/m path in the first Corridor scene with 59 New images, 3 possible endings & 1 new character!
- New Personnel File Feature allowing Scene Replays and, Sex History, Characters Bios and more!
- Additional Interactive Walkthroughs now extend the IWT to the end of the Interrogation scene!
- New Species, Synths and Love Interests added to the Virtual Stable, Xenobiology & Robology screens!

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
is the text spiking bug for unseen scene is solved ? ( the unseen text is skiped as same as the already seen )
because if I replay the game from the beginning I want to keep my persistent file to skip already seen text but not the new one

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Does the story continue yet?
This is the first of (2) remaster posts, so no further story - but some new m/m routes in the earlier scenes.
is the text spiking bug for unseen scene is solved ? ( the unseen text is skiped as same as the already seen )
because if I replay the game from the beginning I want to keep my persistent file to skip already seen text but not the new one
I haven’t made any alterations to the underlying Renpy code - if your preference settings are set not to skip unseen, it shouldn’t :)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Is there interactive walkthrough for the new m/m route in Medbay? I had the "green colour" only for the first three questions and after asking for "male" examination no further progress in walkthrough appeared.

Reactions: RanliLabz

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
This is the first of (2) remaster posts, so no further story - but some new m/m routes in the earlier scenes.

I haven’t made any alterations to the underlying Renpy code - if your preference settings are set not to skip unseen, it shouldn’t :)
yes but remember , some time ago I reported this bug , you tested it and you had it too

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes