Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
i just started the game and if i follow the walkthrough and go the cfnm route then it shows that sexual opportunity missed and in virtual stable also it shows the nurse as locked ...so will enabling cfnm path remove the nurse i am a bit confused?

Reactions: RanliLabz

boundarrio

Jan 18, 2020
I registered here a couple of months ago just to thank Ranli. SpaceCorps is a great game with lots of opportunities, the only thing I missed were underpants for our "hero". Maybe now he gets the chance to wear something and not to ran all the time naked! Revolution or undies for Jimmy!!! ;)))

• Love

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Wonder what mess will Jimmy be involved now. :p
It's pretty darn messy! :ROFLMAO:
i just started the game and if i follow the walkthrough and go the cfnm route then it shows that sexual opportunity missed and in virtual stable also it shows the nurse as locked ...so will enabling cfnm path remove the nurse i am a bit confused?
Yes - Nurse Goodyear regards the cfnm route as a rejection (although you will be able to reactivate her later). In that scene only the handjob route adds her to your Stable (and lets you see her naked ;))
I registered here a couple of months ago just to thank Ranli. SpaceCorps is a great game with lots of opportunities, the only thing I missed were underpants for our "hero". Maybe now he gets the chance to wear something and not to ran all the time naked! Revolution or undies for Jimmy!!! ;)))
Thanks boundarrio! Hehe - soon (not this update, though) he'll be getting that uniform Fiora promised him at the start of the game! :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: boundarrio

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
And that’s a true Patreon dev! Making promises but not delivering. I can already see the comments for v0.467.78.9b:

“Fantastic game! I have fucked every sentient being in the game (corporeal and non-corporeal) as well as a few non-sentient. I’ve seen countless planets, been on numerous ships. But where is that damn uniform promised at the start of the game?”

soon (not this update, though)

• Haha

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
It's pretty darn messy! :ROFLMAO:

Yes - Nurse Goodyear regards the cfnm route as a rejection (although you will be able to reactivate her later). In that scene only the handjob route adds her to your Stable (and lets you see her naked ;))

Thanks boundarrio! Hehe - soon (not this update, though) he'll be getting that uniform Fiora promised him at the start of the game! :ROFLMAO:
So if go the cfnm route then i will be able to have content with her in the future and the rejection is not permanent?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So if go the cfnm route then i will be able to have content with her in the future and the rejection is not permanent?
Absolutely, Jeevant! (there's a second activation scene for her later in the game ;)) I should do a 'character map' as an addition to the walkthroughs :D

Reactions: L30

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Absolutely, Jeevant! (there's a second activation scene for her later in the game ;)) I should do a 'character map' as an addition to the walkthroughs :D
Yeah character map will be very helpful because idk if it's just for nurse but will we get second activation scenes with other characters too if they reject me the first time ...i found that scene to be very good because i havent seen anyother game with cfnm in it .....but the only thing which i hate is that there are so many game over that kinda sucks but overall how you cover so many kinks is amazing ...and making them all avoidable so noone is forced but kinda hard to play without referring to walkthrough in between

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yeah character map will be very helpful because idk if it's just for nurse but will we get second activation scenes with other characters too if they reject me the first time ...i found that scene to be very good because i havent seen anyother game with cfnm in it .....but the only thing which i hate is that there are so many game over that kinda sucks but overall how you cover so many kinks is amazing ...and making them all avoidable so noone is forced but kinda hard to play without referring to walkthrough in between
Thanks Jeevant! :D I'll try and get a character map in for the next update... easier now all the characters appearing in Phase 1 have been introduced. Should avoid a bit of walkthrough peeking if you can plan ahead :ROFLMAO:
Most boring game i ever played
Maybe you're not playing it right? :ROFLMAO:
No Compressed and no updated Walkthrough?
It's kinda already compressed (the game's pretty big!) but I am working on shrinking it further. The in-game static walkthrough covers everything in the game but the last scene, and when the update is out you'll see that the Integrated Walkthrough does the same :)

Reactions: L30 and Dreadder
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe you're not playing it right? :ROFLMAO:

It's kinda already compressed (the game's pretty big!) but I am working on shrinking it further. The in-game static walkthrough covers everything in the game but the last scene, and when the update is out you'll see that the Integrated Walkthrough does the same :)
Yeah but 2.6GB is kinda big for me. I'll try downloading(slowly). Anyway amazing game. It's not boring at all like the other person said. It's a bit slow at start but it's super enjoyable once you get in the groove. Love the humor.

• Love

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yeah but 2.6GB is kinda big for me. I'll try downloading(slowly). Anyway amazing game. It's not boring at all like the other person said. It's a bit slow at start but it's super enjoyable once you get in the groove. Love the humor.
Thanks Shepard1063! :D When the next Phase (stat-building) begins, I'm going to try and release updates as patches... which should significantly reduce download times!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
if i understood correctly the new stuff is all M/M content in the beginig right?
All the new sequences, yes - although there a fair few new images on the existing f/m routes, and they all now look a lot better! :D
OLD:
medbay04cum1.png
NEW:
medbay04cum1.png

Reactions: L30

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
All the new sequences, yes - although there a fair few new images on the existing f/m routes, and they all now look a lot better! :D
OLD:
View attachment 691489
NEW:
View attachment 691490
yeah, the image looks better, now it seems a little moroe like the monitor is a light sorce, thanks for the answer, i think i'll wait for the next update, and probably play from the beginnig once the first update for the next phase launches.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes