RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I didn't know 1/3 was the "best ending" of each path, I figured it just told me how many endings existed and which I got.
It’s not necessarily the best - like with the succes/bad choice beeps it’s more about the amount of content and available perversion points (Although Ending 3 is usually zero sexual content). It’s also slightly misleading - e.g. In the scene with HanZi or Fiora there are actually 5 endings, each with several permutations, so ending 1 applies for the completely different f/m and m/m routes :ROFLMAO:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Sometimes you have to lose points to gain points - and that scene cost you a lot! (More if you shagged the maid, meera or the constable). The good ending will lead to a conversation that allows you to regain what you’ve lost :) (And yes, while signalling interest by checking out her ass lost you a point, it actually made sex more likely... not unlike real life ;))
I read before in some comments that, the future depends on the 5 new recruits or something. And cole in not among the five. So is it safe to assume that sis is the fifth member or am I missing something?
Also, what about Felix if sis is attracted to MC? Is this how this works in this universe? You can fool around with someone else until your crush notice you? Or I am wrong to think so?

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I read before in some comments that, the future depends on the 5 new recruits or something. And cole in not among the five. So is it safe to assume that sis is the fifth member or am I missing something?
Also, what about Felix if sis is attracted to MC? Is this how this works in this universe? You can fool around with someone else until your crush notice you? Or I am wrong to think so?
Yes - the Righteous Path has a prophecy about the 5 cadets (the m/m route got more info on that in the Rydick Patch, but the f/m path will be caught up later). I can’t go into it too much (cos Spoilers ;)) - but the Resistance and Division 9 are also interested in the 5.

As far as jealousy goes - each character if different (e.g. Cis and Morgana have been more jealous than most). You will be able to play a harem game - winning everyone round to accepting your general sluttiness! However, if you end up taking a romance path with a main love interest like Anna or Sam you’ll find some options either removed or relationship breaking (though I do plan various sneaky and even mind-wipey paths round that :ROFLMAO:)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
When and about what will be the next update?
Big plans in the coming update, Edagil! I'll post some proper detail in a few days - but it's mainly about remastering the first two scenes to match the quality of the later scenes; adding m/m paths to those scenes (with two new characters!); and reworking the virtual stable to add in a lot more detail on each character. It's really going to improve the game quality!

Nov 9, 2017
Big plans in the coming update, Edagil! I'll post some proper detail in a few days - but it's mainly about remastering the first two scenes to match the quality of the later scenes; adding m/m paths to those scenes (with two new characters!); and reworking the virtual stable to add in a lot more detail on each character. It's really going to improve the game quality!
So clones of Hanzi?

• Haha

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So clones of Hanzi?
:LOL: :LOL:

It’s not necessarily the best - like with the succes/bad choice beeps it’s more about the amount of content and available perversion points (Although Ending 3 is usually zero sexual content). It’s also slightly misleading - e.g. In the scene with HanZi or Fiora there are actually 5 endings, each with several permutations, so ending 1 applies for the completely different f/m and m/m routes
Interesting. Well i suppose that works on showing if a missed much of the lewd stuff or not. :cool:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
does - point guide a bad ending(just like being alone or something bad)?
If you get a relationship point minus, it means that you lost a point with that character - and will be less likely to be able to pursue a romantic relationship with them... But even if all your fellow cadets end up hating you, there will be many decent endings along other paths :D

Enigma61

Aug 10, 2017
What with this game placing you in a dystopian meatgrinder, should we be prepared that at some point, characters we know can and will die? Abnormal, unexpected death seems like an everyday part of this universe, especially where the story (currently) takes place in.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
What with this game placing you in a dystopian meatgrinder, should we be prepared that at some point, characters we know can and will die? Abnormal, unexpected death seems like an everyday part of this universe, especially where the story (currently) takes place in.
While that's something only RanliLabz can answer, I personally don't think so. This game isn't as much set in dystopian meatgrinder as it is a PARODY of dystopian meatgrinder, so I don't really think there's going to be a lot of unexpected deaths per se - except for comedy purposes of course. So I don't really find it likely that Ranli would pull a George R. R. Martin on us. :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Good question Enigma! Dreadder's reply summed it up quite well. Although I haven't ruled out killing off characters (and there will be some battle sequences in the future involving death of opponents), I don't think it will be a big part of the story. I have a vague idea of one day running a patreon poll for a character to excise - although the player would be able to pick whether that's death, exile/imprisonment, or escape... but that's for the rather distant future :)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes