RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hah! It's been a while since I had any of my cherries broken save for that one, but you deserve it, laddie. :)

I'm not sure anyone can ever appreciate your game fully before he actually tries it out so I'm not sure as to what promo material would work. I think people's reviews are still your best option, so you just keep on doing your usual great job.

As for Sir Pratchett, well, if you ask me, he is the greatest author who ever lived and I have certainly read many. :) I've always favoured Captain Vimes personally, perhaps because I've felt closest to his character and reasoning, not to mention his WHERE'S MY COW rampage and his later taming of his inner deamon in Thud! still gives me the chills every time I think about it. :) Sir Pratchett certainly was a one-in-a-generation storyteller.
Back then I was obsessed with Pratchett (and Robert Rankin). The Nightswatch series was really good (and a nice detective line among all the other genres Sir Terry fitted into the Discworld) - Captain Vimes was super (and Nobby was hilarious).

There was one character I really didn't like, though - this big, muscly, dumb ox that never noticed how attractive women found him. I forget his name, but you know the one... redhead, absurd sense of morality... heavy-handed suggestions that he was some sort of Chosen One. But really he was just some idiot hick who continually failed to adapt to the new situation... Oh yeah! It was Constable Carr...
shutitdown.png

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Back then I was obsessed with Pratchett (and Robert Rankin). The Nightswatch series was really good (and a nice detective line among all the other genres Sir Terry fitted into the Discworld) - Captain Vimes was super (and Nobby was hilarious).

There was one character I really didn't like, though - this big, muscly, dumb ox that never noticed how attractive women found him. I forget his name, but you know the one... redhead, absurd sense of morality... heavy-handed suggestions that he was some sort of Chosen One. But really he was just some idiot hick who continually failed to adapt to the new situation... Oh yeah! It was Constable Carr...
View attachment 760826
Hah, the Head Banger - two metre tall dwarf who was certainly not adopted or anything, you mean? I must say I've never made the connection, though now that you mention it... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and RanliLabz

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
My favourite was Susan Sto Helit, seemingly the only sensible character on the whole of Discworld, with a very low tolerance level for stupidity, making her scarier than her grandfather.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
My favourite was Susan Sto Helit, seemingly the only sensible character on the whole of Discworld, with a very low tolerance level for stupidity, making her scarier than her grandfather.
Susan Death/Sto Helit is certainly a great character, though I am fonder of her GRANDFATHER myself. :D

So, RanliLabz, you mentioned the public release will be slightly delayed this month but I was wondering if you perhaps already have a set date in mind?

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Susan Death/Sto Helit is certainly a great character, though I am fonder of her GRANDFATHER myself. :D

So, RanliLabz, you mentioned the public release will be slightly delayed this month but I was wondering if you perhaps already have a set date in mind?
I agree - I get why SuddenReal likes Susan, but Death was the real draw for me in those storylines (I was pretty keen on the Death of Rats, too... cute lil fella :LOL:)

I reckon the public release with prob be on the 14th... apologies for the longer wait, but hopefully the new graphics will be worth it ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
A great big thank you to Rorschach Weston for the amazing 5* rating! :love: Hugely appreciated! And a bonus thanks for the word 'smexy' - I love learning new words, and this one is perfect :D (for anyone else unfamiliar with it, it means smart and sexy).

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
SpaceCorps XXX v0.3.2b REMASTER
is Out on Public Release! :p
v0.3.2bpromo2.png
DOWNLOADS:
(GOOGLE)
(GOOGLE)​

The Last of the Remasters means that SpaceCorps is now all up to an even quality! Please note that this update is not a continuing storyline, but begins in the first Decontamination scene and ends before you go into the Hangarbay. I hope you find the new images as satisfying an improvement as I did! [PS - next update, the story will continue]

CHANGELOG:
744 Remastered images in: Decontamination, Virtualworld 1, Corridor & Hell
Additional dialogue and improved NPC reactions
New fantasies!​

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Whats the incest?
There's Cis (2 sex scenes with MC and other saucy content), Fatima and her 3 bros (the black girl in the pics - multiple flashback scenes throughout, mainly gangbang), and the 4 Daemons (3 major scenes - mainly gangbangs - plus numerous fantasies). It's not primarily an incest game, but the amount is decent now ;)

Reactions: Yarini666

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
dv: see lastest update 30min ago spacecorps :D
also dv: check changelog .... remaster ? :(

now dv is confused that he should be happy or sad :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz
Aug 8, 2016
Honestly, Vimes' character development throughout that series is probably my favorite of any book series. Never has there been a man desperately asking the world where his cow is with more emotion. Vetinari was also great and I am to this day heartbroken that he never got around to completing his training of Lipwig before Pratchett died. God damn Parkinson's.

Btw, I know you added some extra m/m options during this remaster process, anything to look out for in particular in regards to M/F content or are those parts mostly the same except for the better graphics?
keep up the good work and looking forward to things continuing. (y)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes