SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Sam veers bottom in my mind
Well, you're wrong and let me tell you why. I don't care you're the guy who wrote it, since you clearly don't get what you wrote!

-Every rabid fanboy who take this shit too seriously of any franchise ever

(btw, just to be clear: this is not a jab at alexxxx000, I just saw an opportunity for a joke and went for it. It's not even a jab at Sam, because, eww, gay people)

• Haha
Reactions: alexxxx000

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
Lol - I have put him through rather a lot. You’ll be pleased to hear that ‘Hazing Day’ is over - and that the next 2 updates will be rather pleasant for MC ;)
Well i'm glad to hear that, i did quite enjoy the game, i just felt so bad for the lad.
Well, welcome to the army.. er, I mean Spacecorps, laddie. ;)
To paraphrase MC in Pandaemonium: "F-f-FUCK the Spacecorps!"
Not true. Sam is clearly on his side which is why he makes a good love interest (and why I hope he's secretly a dirty slut boi who likes taking as much cock in to him as he can lol)
Oh i'm terribly sorry, i forgot about him. We did get separated for quite a while as i was being molested by a hair-dresser, uploaded to the matrix, arrested, prison-raped and verbally abused by Cis.
But you're right, Sam's quite a good friend (and hopefully more in the future.)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
We gonna be getting more Cis stuff? I need my taboo fix.
Not in part one of the update - although since it concentrates on Fatima, there will be a lot of taboo! :p
Oh i'm terribly sorry, i forgot about him. We did get separated for quite a while as i was being molested by a hair-dresser, uploaded to the matrix, arrested, prison-raped and verbally abused by Cis.
But you're right, Sam's quite a good friend (and hopefully more in the future.)
Plenty more! All the Cadets and Cis are actually pretty sympathetic to MC - but none more than Sam :D
Well.. I love the ideia of the MC been abused, raped, molested and arrested by everyone/everybody.
That muscle guy deserves it! :cool:
:LOL: Poor MC.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Not in part one of the update - although since it concentrates on Fatima, there will be a lot of taboo! :p

Plenty more! All the Cadets and Cis are actually pretty sympathetic to MC - but none more than Sam :D

:LOL: Poor MC.
Quick question, is there something demonic on the horizon for the mc? I feel like he and that princess of hell have unfinished business.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Quick question, is there something demonic on the horizon for the mc? I feel like he and that princess of hell have unfinished business.
Not right now (I don't plan a daemon scene for a few updates) - but MC has plenty of unfinished business in Pandaemonium! :devilish:

Reactions: spitfire335

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not right now (I don't plan a daemon scene for a few updates) - but MC has plenty of unfinished business in Pandaemonium! :devilish:
He's going to fuck all the she-demons, he-demons, and he/she-demons, and turn them into devoted worshippers of his unholy cock allowing him to use them as his army against the tyrannical space dictatorship he once devoted his life to. :devilish:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
He's going to fuck all the she-demons, he-demons, and he/she-demons, and turn them into devoted worshippers of his unholy cock allowing him to use them as his army against the tyrannical space dictatorship he once devoted his life to. :devilish:
Yup - that's pretty much it! :LOL:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
although since it concentrates on Fatima, there will be a lot of taboo!
Dude... segregation is long a thing of the past. Have to be honest, kinda low-key racist. A black woman with a white man is no more a taboo and hasn't been for a long time.

(Black men with white women however... those dirty bastard have to keep their hands of our women!)

Disclaimer (just in case): this post is made in jest, I swear.

But really, patiently waiting the next update. I wish to see more of Fatima and her taboos.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Dude... segregation is long a thing of the past. Have to be honest, kinda low-key racist. A black woman with a white man is no more a taboo and hasn't been for a long time.
Taboo is the kink for fam stuff - referring to Fatima and her brothers ;) Nothing to do with race.
:ROFLMAO: yeah corrupting the corruptors
Lord of the Incubi! :p

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes