alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I picture him as more a verse bottom. I mean there's a reason MC envisioned Sam taking Cole's big dick (before he found out Cole has a millimeter peter). Plus Sam definitely was drooling over the size of MC's cock back in decontamination
Sam veers bottom in my mind - but players will be able to choose their poison ;)
I have to agree with fenric on that one. He seems definitely bottom.
To be completely honest, he does seems to lean bottom.
In Beachworld, Morgana also makes digital green haired Sam bottom for a bunch of aliens.

However, I write my own head canon and I'mma pick top Sam (who am I kidding, I'll pick every choice multiple times whilst playing with only one hand)

Well, you're wrong and let me tell you why. I don't care you're the guy who wrote it, since you clearly don't get what you wrote!

-Every rabid fanboy who take this shit too seriously of any franchise ever

(btw, just to be clear: this is not a jab at alexxxx000, I just saw an opportunity for a joke and went for it. It's not even a jab at Sam, because, eww, gay people)
The Sterek fandom when talking about Teen Wolf. Although they did have a point with the queerbaiting in that show.
You guys probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but hey, I saw an opening and went for it... Not that kind of opening, SuddenReal, I know you don't lean that way.

Reactions: RanliLabz
Nov 9, 2017
To be completely honest, he does seems to lean bottom.
In Beachworld, Morgana also makes digital green haired Sam bottom for a bunch of aliens.

However, I write my own head canon and I'mma pick top Sam (who am I kidding, I'll pick every choice multiple times whilst playing with only one hand)

The Sterek fandom when talking about Teen Wolf. Although they did have a point with the queerbaiting in that show.
You guys probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but hey, I saw an opening and went for it... Not that kind of opening, SuddenReal, I know you don't lean that way.
The only Teen Wolf is the 1985 movie with Michael J. Fox

SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
Ranli. I was bored and decided to have a look if the game could be compressed any further. The images seem to be compressed fairly well not much gain can be get from them at this point i think. So i turn my search to another.
I found a two places that could be optimized.

The first one is the z_animations folder it has a video that is 643mb.I tried to reduce the size by changing the format and codec and ended with this two results (i think they should be compatible with renpy) the other videos in this folder could possible be optimized too but this was the biggest offender

The second place that could be optimized is the sound folder. first i would remove any video channel any of this files have then i would choose a max bitrate (120kbps-175kbps maybe) and convert all the files that are over the max bitrate and it should lower the filesize with minimal loss in sound quality.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ranli. I was bored and decided to have a look if the game could be compressed any further. The images seem to be compressed fairly well not much gain can be get from them at this point i think. So i turn my search to another.
I found a two places that could be optimized.

The first one is the z_animations folder it has a video that is 643mb.I tried to reduce the size by changing the format and codec and ended with this two results (i think they should be compatible with renpy) Link the other videos in this folder could possible be optimized too but this was the biggest offender

The second place that could be optimized is the sound folder. first i would remove any video channel any of this files have then i would choose a max bitrate (120kbps-175kbps maybe) and convert all the files that are over the max bitrate and it should lower the filesize with minimal loss in sound quality.
Wow! That's amazing, Sakata :love: Huge reduction in size! Unfortunately, renpy hates mp4 - but the ogg should work, and saving over half a gig is a massive improvement! I'll look into the sound files and try what you suggested... although I genuinely have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to codecs and compression, etc.

PS: If anyone hasn't watched the video in the game, you should check it out :LOL: It's a two and a half minute music video of Take On Me with Sam and MC.

Reactions: boundarrio

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Where`s my half-orc, half-cat, half-fuck knows what, Alien bitch!
MC needs to be making a new litter of miniature deathclaws :alien:

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Where`s my half-orc, half-cat, half-fuck knows what, Alien bitch!
MC needs to be making a new litter of miniature deathclaws :alien:
You’ll have to wait until Phase 2 next year for the next instalment of the lovely Miss Krathi :LOL:

The next version will be out on Patreon on the 5th, for partisans of Fatima and her clan:p

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Tonight, I`m gonna have erotic and probably painful, dreams of Miss Krathi french kissing :love:
MC in wildman mode be "GIVE IT MORE TONGUE BITCH!"

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I can't wait to see the demons again.
Sure they want the MC for them but... GOD! I love the bulky Prince Lloricain (especially his giant cock :p )
Hehe - looking forward to opening up the Daemonicron again myself :devilish:
Will we get MM brotherly love?
Rather a lot of it :p Philadelphia rulez ;)

Midgaanlok

Sep 16, 2020
This is the first game I've played on this forum to have genuine gangbang scenes, this is awesome! It also caters to so many other kinks and not choosing the "normal" harem route that so many people on this forum seems to be solely focus on. And the way these kinks are done, actually made me interested in kinks I wasn't interested in before. Cum eating on that French maid was fucking rad. Hope more kinks and more species are included in future updates!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This is the first game I've played on this forum to have genuine gangbang scenes, this is awesome! It also caters to so many other kinks and not choosing the "normal" harem route that so many people on this forum seems to be solely focus on. And the way these kinks are done, actually made me interested in kinks I wasn't interested in before. Cum eating on that French maid was fucking rad. Hope more kinks and more species are included in future updates!
Thanks Midgaanlok! :p Lol - yeah, I hope some of the kinks are eye-opening... and there are a fair few more to come (plus a lot more of the existing ones!) When you start taking XenoBiology 101 classes, you'll also be introduced to a whole universe of species - from the beautiful to the bizarre :LOL:

As far as gangbangs go - I love them. I think you don't get them much because they're quite hard to make (lol - all those bits and bobs to pose). I'm looking forward to getting MC into a threesome... his time to shine :sneaky:

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks Midgaanlok! :p Lol - yeah, I hope some of the kinks are eye-opening... and there are a fair few more to come (plus a lot more of the existing ones!) When you start taking XenoBiology 101 classes, you'll also be introduced to a whole universe of species - from the beautiful to the bizarre :LOL:

As far as gangbangs go - I love them. I think you don't get them much because they're quite hard to make (lol - all those bits and bobs to pose). I'm looking forward to getting MC into a threesome... his time to shine :sneaky:
So MC+Sam+Chad?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
As far as gangbangs go - I love them. I think you don't get them much because they're quite hard to make (lol - all those bits and bobs to pose).
Not gonna lie, I read that sentence in another way, originally. I just thought "yeah, I can imagine it would be hard to organize a gangbang, making sure everyone involved can make it on that day... why did he use the word "make" though... pose? Oh, he meant... nevermind".

I'm sorry, I'm just a very practical person.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
;)
Black Lace may be a step too far :LOL:
Not gonna lie, I read that sentence in another way, originally. I just thought "yeah, I can imagine it would be hard to organize a gangbang, making sure everyone involved can make it on that day... why did he use the word "make" though... pose? Oh, he meant... nevermind".

I'm sorry, I'm just a very practical person.
I understand that they're rather hard to manage IRL too :LOL: All elbows and knees and goo everywhere :eek:
I'm sure you can manage a lot though ;):LOL:
Lol - the Banu Safa is up to rather a lot in the coming update :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes