Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Thanks Deadshot! Yeah, I'm a musclefan - and growth is one of my kinks! At some point, expect a scientific experiment mishap in that area :sneaky:

Then you're in luck :p Both are planned to appear as trainers in Phase 2 ;)
If I can give you some inspirational recommendations, Epiclust games like Battle of the Bulges and Apocalypse have some amazing women. In deviantart Mr. Reddyheart made a spectacular game called Mass Attraction, also the Nivilis page has some wonderful designs. Also the most recent Holiday Island update brought some amazing content with Mercedes, in addition to what you already have.

And well I could go on but surely you already know all this, you are the expert and you have made a very fun game and with a lot of work for very different tastes, very good there and success in the next updates! (y)

EarthwormJim_Issue1_-_pg15_-_panel_6-8.png

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.4a] RanliLabz

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.92 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.91 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.44 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.43 GB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.3] RanliLabz

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.74 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.36 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.34 GB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
It works! A compressed version which works! :love: Thanks JokerLeader - much appreciated!

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Other compressors have had big problems with the game - white screens, etc - so impressed you managed to get it down so much. (y)
I didn't know that, i'm glad that i can help in some way, it's an amazing game, and it deserves some recognition, smaller size can help with that, it took some time, but i'm so glad that everything is working and that you approved :D

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I didn't know that, i'm glad that i can help in some way, it's an amazing game, and it deserves some recognition, smaller size can help with that, it took some time, but i'm so glad that everything is working and that you approved :D
Much appreciated, JokerLeader! Yes - such a large size can be a bit off putting for fresh players. I hope you keep an eye on it for future update compressions :p

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Much appreciated, JokerLeader! Yes - such a large size can be a bit off putting for fresh players. I hope you keep an eye on it for future update compressions :p
I will try my best to be the one to compress your amazing game ;)

• Red Heart

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
v0.3.4apromo.png
SPACECORPS v0.3.4a is now on Early Release over on my Patreon...
and all you have to do to see it is give me some of your hard earned cash!

Go on... what are the chances that any of us will make it to the end of the year anyway? :LOL:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 890277

Go on... what are the chances that any of us will make it to the end of the year anyway? :LOL:
... They are looking at their new uniforms aren't they? :LOL:

Also: YAY! Now I'll just barricade myself inside until the public release. :cool:

Reactions: Nynox and RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 890277

So, did the MC get some other kind of wonderdrug that made his cock grow to 10 inches long and glow like a lightbulb? :unsure:

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes