RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I think I'm a bit too excited for the Cole update :LOL: My brain can't stop thinking about how the conversation with him could go. I just hope we can be nice to him!
You can be positively loving towards him if you like! :love:
heh poor cole i barely spoken 2 words with him in the game the arch nemesis of a bully shall be put down :p
And you can be absolutely awful to him :LOL:
If Cole's package were any smaller the game would need to come with a microscope.
And you can repeatedly point that out to him :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: PecsDickAss

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
well wouldent mind to help out with testing in the future issue is well june-august for me is the busy parts of summer with salmon fishing and not beeing too much near a computer :p

im so looking forward to phase 2 with training and exploring the various phases with that and seeing what happens to the various officers after the prison scene and if that even has any effects on their behaviour after they been outed what they have been doing

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
well wouldent mind to help out with testing in the future issue is well june-august for me is the busy parts of summer with salmon fishing and not beeing too much near a computer :p

im so looking forward to phase 2 with training and exploring the various phases with that and seeing what happens to the various officers after the prison scene and if that even has any effects on their behaviour after they been outed what they have been doing
It will definitely have an effect! Of course, MC knows how to keep a secret :censored:. He's dumb... but not dumb enough to risk the wrath of Division 9 or REDAThere is no Eighth BranchCTED.

Might well take you up on the testing offer - many thanks!
Seems like you got two "sex slaves" RanliLabz. :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: For all occasions!
yesterday one person wrote that he was becoming a better monk here, and I came as a paladin and now ... poor my life ;-)
Swings and roundabout, BUCCO :p
I'd work for you ranli but i dont have renpy skills all i know is how to suck dick
It's a transferrable skill :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Massive thanks to BUCCO for an amazing 5* rating! [especially the bit where you say I'm nice :D] Really appreciate it, and glad you're enjoying the musical atmosphere!

Good luck with the nuns... There will be more on them later in the game :p

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes