Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Ngl not sure how I feel about season 2. It just seems like a completely different beast compared to season 1, which is not bad as the current structure seems to allow for faster updates, though it's not really needed as of yet since the content is still very streamlined and would make more sense if we had repeatable events in place and could play past the holodeck content. While I did find the holodeck content interesting, I hope we'll be getting more missions related to crew interactions, continuing to build up those relationships, and more story related content.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is the MC only gonna get molested, any point where he could get more assertive either leads to game over or rejection of a girl it's kind of annoying.
I think it's a safe bet he will get more assertive if you play that way, he's already have an assertive scene with his cellmate (female alien). Plus there is a clear Dom path with Cole (or Colette as she is going to become in my play through :devilish:)

But I agree it sucks that most of the scenes so far penalize dom play.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Is the MC only gonna get molested, any point where he could get more assertive either leads to game over or rejection of a girl it's kind of annoying.
I'm assuming that with the new stat system in place and more episodic/mission style interactions we'll probably be able to have more options when handling situations.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I think it's a safe bet he will get more assertive if you play that way, he's already have an assertive scene with his cellmate (female alien). Plus there is a clear Dom path with Cole (or Colette as she is going to become in my play through :devilish:)

But I agree it sucks that most of the scenes so far penalize dom play.
Well for the beginning I had to go with some stuff because otherwise it disables a path with the girls or it disables content with alien girls, so I was kind of railroaded into some sub stuff which is what I really didn't like. I feel like I should have been able to say no being subby without being locked out of things that don't have to do with being a sub.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Is there anyway to disable the cloud thing? For some reason it lags out my game whenever it appears so i sometimes cant get it and i feel like because of that i get locked out of future paths/kinks which is really annoying especially if i haven't saved and it pops up out of nowhere

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well for the beginning I had to go with some stuff because otherwise it disables a path with the girls or it disables content with alien girls, so I was kind of railroaded into some sub stuff which is what I really didn't like. I feel like I should have been able to say no being subby without being locked out of things that don't have to do with being a sub.
I'm the same as you, I hate playing as submissive characters, but I consol myself with the knowledge he is an idiot and nothing like me:p

perles75

May 16, 2020
I wouldn't even call him a sub, it's not like he looks for that at the beginning, he's mostly a deer in the headlights (which is, story and logic-wise, totally understandable). It doesn't mean that he has a sub mentality.
But the player has the option to be more assertive progressively during day 1.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Ngl not sure how I feel about season 2. It just seems like a completely different beast compared to season 1, which is not bad as the current structure seems to allow for faster updates, though it's not really needed as of yet since the content is still very streamlined and would make more sense if we had repeatable events in place and could play past the holodeck content. While I did find the holodeck content interesting, I hope we'll be getting more missions related to crew interactions, continuing to build up those relationships, and more story related content.
it seems like a completely different beast because it is, indeed (and I think it was always planned like that). What do you mean by repeatable events? I wouldn't really like to see the same thing over and over again...

It won't be just missions (or, better, training), it will definitely be a mix between training scenarios and the story moving forward (I guess that the day will be taken mostly by the training and the evening by personal stuff). Actually in the next update there'll already be some scenes with the crew and the cadets.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I wouldn't even call him a sub, it's not like he looks for that at the beginning, he's mostly a deer in the headlights (which is, story and logic-wise, totally understandable). It doesn't mean that he has a sub mentality.
I never said he was a Sub, but the game forces us to take him down sub routes by putting bad endings on the assertive choices, I'm still pissed there wasn't an option to slip his cock into Sarge during that wrestling match... Sure Sarge would have simply clenched and ripped his cock off, but we should have had the moment :cool: (I'm not even into muscle women, just seemed like the obvious thing to do given the situation)

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I don't think he's a sub per say either because he is being forced into the situations. But then when the situation is over and morgana makes her comment on whether or not they're in the stable, they make it sound like I took an L by "missing an opportunity" when I just didn't want to get tied up and molested or they give you a gameover when I try to be assertive, and that's what really annoys me, I'm mostly playing now because I read that there are going to be more assertive choices without gameovers and to get possible revenge on the Nurse and the sarge.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Is there a future maledom enable choice after Morgana virtually makes Anna because I don't want gangbang content but I do want maledom content and there are only two choices for that where I eiher enable gangbang or disable maledom?

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
However it seems (like I said the stats seem to confirm this) Jimmi is indeed a dummy
Not really. Game says his current IQ is 95. 100 is considered median, so while NASA won't miss him, his not exactly dumb.

I agree though, that the idea of people constantly underestimating him sounds much better.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Not really. Game says his current IQ is 95. 100 is considered median, so while NASA won't miss him, his not exactly dumb.

I agree though, that the idea of people constantly underestimating him sounds much better.
Where are you getting 95 from? I vaguely remember it coming up, but wasn't that with the benefit of his IQ boost which wore off pretty quick. I'd have guessed his IQ around 70-80 (65-75 being the upper range American law considers for judging mental retardation)

Feb 12, 2022
Where are you getting 95 from? I vaguely remember it coming up, but wasn't that with the benefit of his IQ boost which wore off pretty quick. I'd have guessed his IQ around 70-80 (65-75 being the upper range American law considers for judging mental retardation)
Open the Stats window. The first column is IQ (you can hover at the top of the column) and the value is 95 out of a maximum of 170.

So... Jimmy is officially a young man with a perfectly normal intelligence, within one standard deviation of the norm.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Open the Stats window. The first column is IQ (you can hover at the top of the column) and the value is 95 out of a maximum of 170.

So... Jimmy is officially a young man with a perfectly normal intelligence, within one standard deviation of the norm.
Normal doesn't mean he's not an idiot, it just means idiots massively outnumber non-idiots :p

perles75

May 16, 2020

the IQ (and its variations -I think he starts with an IQ of 98 that goes down due to concussions and other stuff happening during the first day) is also displayed in the scene when he and Cis discuss in his mind

Reactions: Rexaureus

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
sincerly i didn't like the way this game gone...i reewally liked season 1 , not with this uselòess mission and all this useless stat game lost interest to me. all i want is story progression...it started so good and now is only a bunch of nonsense..why?? why not just continue like in season 1 ? dev really go back to origin..please. and just only tell us how the story goes..

perles75

May 16, 2020
sincerly i didn't like the way this game gone...i reewally liked season 1 , not with this uselòess mission and all this useless stat game lost interest to me. all i want is story progression...it started so good and now is only a bunch of nonsense..why?? why not just continue like in season 1 ? dev really go back to origin..please. and just only tell us how the story goes..
I think that ship has sailed... It was always clear that Season 2 would have been with stats increasing and training missions.
Which doesn't mean that the story does not continue, though. (on the contrary)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes