KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
is this worth downloading ?

those preview pics doesnt look that good and why the FUCK is vin diesel in this game
Oh This is SO WORTH downloading - this game have such unique system of kinks and psychology of your MC depending on your choices (and it works so well that u can even get creeped out by yourself :D). And it have good story. And nice scenes. And stuffs. But that system is totally one of kind so far :sneaky:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
season 1 was so good..and then season 2 changed everythiung...focusing on useless and boring side mission and don't develop anymore the story...what a disappointing..adding fetish after fetish and no goal is pretty boring to me. i want continue the damn story...nothing more nothing less.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.3.1] [ ] Halloween Special 1 "Werewolves vs Strippers" Early Release Compressed

PC/MAC (4,49GB/2,27GB) :

The mac compression is unofficial, so i can't garantue it works.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
So how to acces to halloween special? I downloaded it but ican only see normal game
"Halloween Special" is just a funny name due to the time it comes out. It also teases the next event in the main story, which involves the "creepier" elements of the story and come out shortly before Halloween. One of the guest missions also involves werewolves. So there is no special Halloween scene or something.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That doesnt tell wether its side content.....
it kinda does bud, it's just a normal update with a seasonal label.
though in fairness calling something a "special" usually means extra to the normal story.

ps You're not doing yourself any favours by not referencing the post directly above yours when it seems to answer your question, if you had you wouldn't have come of looking so poorly. I'd have quoted it and asked for clarification.

Reactions: alexxxx000

perles75

May 16, 2020
try tales from the unending void and than u will see what a good game with a good storty is...season 1 of this game was really good, season 2 and the new mission system screwed all up.
a matter of taste. It introduced a point system mechanics for the training to determine your Spacecorps branch (and, I guess, the path to the ending in part 3) instead of the standard visual novel. I don't mind the choice and I like the variety. Also, in these first updates, there is quite a lot of mission dumping to create content and choices. I guess that, once there are enough missions, the focus will be more on the events of the story (which are anyway not neglected).
We're getting also rather close updates, with the rhythm of every month pretty much maintained (remember the last part of season 1 where the updates were quite far in between), so I can't really complain.
But I agree that with the new system I am more inclined to play the new content in batches and not every month.

Reactions: rob7278
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes