Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
i feel like if you re interact with one of the brig routes that you picked before it should have some different dialogue?

like if you picked the kumon before and you pick her again
I'm hoping that's what happens too. My two favorite sex scenes are with Klenaass Krathi and Meera Munipanni. It's in these where the MC is at his most alpha. Hope to have another round with both of them in the Prison Snitch mission, whenever it comes out.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm hoping that's what happens too. My two favorite sex scenes are with Klenaass Krathi and Meera Munipanni. It's in these where the MC is at his most alpha. Hope to have another round with both of them in the Prison Snitch mission, whenever it comes out.
scenes with Klenaass Krathi (the females name?) should definitely be different... I think we might be married now o_O, I think something similar might have happened to those who picked that Alpha Male Jailmate whatever his name was.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Normally iam not into Sci Fi stuff but this one is pretty good.

The biggest flaw at my Level (Prison scene with Krathi) is that the MC is annoying with his non stop references about religion,faith an so on.

I hope this Change later.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
are there any plans to make a gender swapped version/run of this game, cause being an innocent repressed girl in the context of this game with many of the characters gender swapped, would be like my perfect game, right now its like a 8/10

like after the game is complete, maybe a version that's mostly the same story but what i mentioned above.
Most likely not since the developer makes content that mainly consists of making games featuring male mcs. Games that feature female mcs, isn't as popular (or successful) as male orientated stories, simply because the main audience and customers are mostly male players who prefer playing as a male character over a female character. It's to why games that features both male and female mcs or only female mcs, the female route usually goes underdeveloped, lacks additional content, or goes completely abandoned because most developers don't make enough money from them to continue building on them sadly. Despite this unfortunate issue, there are however still a lot of very successful female orientated games like Good Girl Gone Bad and many more here that I recommend exploring the site and playing ❤

Sep 8, 2020
I was just trying this from the start again and this came up (just the important part instead of the full crash log):

File "game/scripts/SEASON 2/DAY02/bunk02.rpy", line 580, in <module>
$ renpy.movie_cutscene("images/Z_animations/yellowbrickroad/spin2.webm", delay=None, loops=0, stop_music=False)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Z_animations/yellowbrickroad/spin.webm'.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
is there a way to cheat so you can have as many pil or primary love interests as you want? really don´t want to miss scenes or replay a unnecessary ton of things

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
No, the best you can do is make a save at the point where you pick a PLI from which you can continue on alternate paths
That's what I do. After the dev completed Season One, I started completely over and then created various save points so that I could branch out and experience as much of the game as I wanted.

I don't think I've played another adult game with as many scenes are missable, or either/or than this one, where if you choose one direction you can't loop back and do the other.

1124two

Aug 21, 2020
That's what I do. After the dev completed Season One, I started completely over and then created various save points so that I could branch out and experience as much of the game as I wanted.

I don't think I've played another adult game with as many scenes are missable, or either/or than this one, where if you choose one direction you can't loop back and do the other.
You could probably use Renpy to edit the game's code.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
what kind of incest does this tag suggest?
brother and sister?
As far as the MC goes, brother sister so far. Though its inferred that his sister and mom were also getting it on off screen, and has hinted that the mom might be involved with the MC later possibly.

There are also scenes between a few of the MC's friends and their family members.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes