Jan 16, 2022
The montage of Jimmi and Ci-Ci playing to the song "Somewhere Out There" moved me to tears. :cry:
Some of my favorite parts in this game are those montages... such great moments.

Still, nothing beats that one where the MC is jumping on the asteroids seeking Anna, only to see Sarge's face on the asteroid lol

Also, the soundtrack choices are just great

Reactions: pkripem

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I noticed near the end of season 1, that the Traits and Kinks mechanic started getting a little inconsistent. I play as a Straight, with No Futa. When I was talking to Sam in his bunk, and asked about Pastor Chang masturbating, the DILF kink unlocks but the Bi-Curious one does not. Same deal when asking Sam about being naked with his brother. Later on, when Jimmi is looking for Anna, and you choose to summon SecuriCorps and Ayewn, you can look at his cock and kiss him, and neither Bi-curious or Bi-sexual unlock. Is this an oversight on the part of the developers? Or did I miss something?

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I also wonder why the game gave you the option of having a nonsexual relationship path with Cole, but didn't give you a similar option with Sam.

Reactions: mikel8519

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
You already have a non-sexual relationship with Sam... He's your best friend
I know that's how it's suppose to be. But then after talking to Sam in the bunk, and you don't do the sexual path with him, the game gives you Ending 3 and acts like if you blew it. Whereas with Cole, if you pursue a friendship path with him successfully, the game gives Ending 2 and acts like you did well. It's a bit of a double standard, don't you think?

perles75

May 16, 2020
It was funny to me that when I played the game as a Puritan (0 or less Perversion) I still managed to have successful sexual encounters with ten different women. Despite this, the game still considered me a Puritan (a sexual cripple). :LOL:
it's all relative :ROFLMAO:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I wonder how the picking of a Primary Love interest will affect the story in the future. Will we be allowed to pick more than one later?

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
It was funny to me that when I played the game as a Puritan (0 or less Perversion) I still managed to have successful sexual encounters with ten different women. Despite this, the game still considered me a Puritan (a sexual cripple). :LOL:
I actually want to do a puritan route for real where Jimmi avoids sex as much as possible and has high faith. You'd basically be making the choices Jimmi probably would've chosen to make for himself given his background and upbringing. I'm just not sure there'd be too much or any unique content for that route at this point...just lots and lots of failure screens.

I found I actually enjoyed my "high dignity" playthrough a bit more than my "fuck all da ladies" playthrough despite there being less action. You're using your brain more when you're actively deciding who to reject and who to go for. I also think you get more emotionally engaged in a story if there's characters you love and characters you hate (even Cole shouldn't have to bear all those negative feelings alone). Ranli is so great at developing memorable characters that it's easy to love each and every one of them, but that's where roleplaying can come in and help liven things up. In my high dignity playthrough, I ended up rejecting Cis, Nurse Goodyear, and even Anna because I felt like they were a little too disrespectful to the MC at different moments. Maybe it should be better called "highish dignity" because in SpaceCorps XXX it's a given that every character will take a shot at Jimmi's intelligence at one point or another. I think even Sam does occasionally.

Last edited:

lylaroth987

Oct 5, 2019
Do we know when F95 will be updated with the latest version, I can't wait to play! Literally one of my fav games out there :)

MegaUpload wont work for me and the googledrive link has too many users have accessed this content atm.

Need my next dose of Sam lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IndigoHawk

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
2.2.3 public

PC

Mac

Android (11 or newer)

Changelog

This update finishes Day 2 and takes us on to Day 3 - clocking in at around 600 pics. It features a new guest mission from the amazing Erwin [281 pics]; alongside further development of the Shifter storyline; and the chance to read Sam and Fatima's dreams

You'll also be able to replay any missions you missed from the first Brig scene [Krathi, Luke and Rydick]; and replay any missions you missed from the Day 2 Pandaemonium scene [Lloricain, Ashtaroth or Na'amah]. You'll have a third chance at these later on - meaning you can earn all the points and stable entries in a single playthrough.

Oh... and you can also claim a big reward from Meera in the Brig... as long as you're able so willing to inform on your cellmates ‍

Last edited:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Is there new Brig scenes? What are you talking about? where did you get this intel?
On the site of RanliLabz.itch.io and on RanliLabz' Twitter page it said something about replaying missed scenes in both The Brig and Pandaemonium. And even a chance the get "rewarded" by Meera if you agree to inform on your cellmates. Did I misread or misunderstand this? Or is the version of the update that I downloaded faulty?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Dev should really reconsider numbering scheme, third number in version# but has content? Normally associated with bugfixes

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes