Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
On the site of RanliLabz.itch.io and on RanliLabz' Twitter page it said something about replaying missed scenes in both The Brig and Pandaemonium. And even a chance the get "rewarded" by Meera if you agree to inform on your cellmates. Did I misread or misunderstand this? Or is the version of the update that I downloaded faulty?
Meera "rewarding" the MC sounds like scenes that were already in, did you play the previous version? on my playthrough she rewarded my brains out :p
not sure about the repeating scenes though, I never played this version all the way from the start, so I can't comment on that.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Dev should really reconsider numbering scheme, third number in version# but has content? Normally associated with bugfixes
He's outsourcing some of the story, so I assume the third number represents blocks of content from these external Devs.
With the First Number being Chapter, Second being Internal Story Block.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
He's outsourcing some of the story, so I assume the third number represents blocks of content from these external Devs.
With the First Number being Chapter, Second being Internal Story Block.
Second season, second chapter, second internals story block, second third block of content?
Wild

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Meera "rewarding" the MC sounds like scenes that were already in, did you play the previous version? on my playthrough she rewarded my brains out :p
not sure about the repeating scenes though, I never played this version all the way from the start, so I can't comment on that.
Yeah I got those scenes too, and loved them. But these scenes in the update are supposedly tied to a mission called Prison Snitch. In it you have to get info out of each individual cellmate, and report to Meera about it. I found the image for the mission selection in the game's image files. But so far I haven't been able to find the mission in the game itself. Weird.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah I got those scenes too, and loved them. But these scenes in the update are supposedly tied to a mission called Prison Snitch. In it you have to get info out of each individual cellmate, and report to Meera about it. I found the image for the mission selection in the game's image files. But so far I haven't been able to find the mission in the game itself. Weird.
I've not seen anything like that, maybe the next update

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
SpaceCorps XXX S2 2.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: lucas771

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
i feel like if you re interact with one of the brig routes that you picked before it should have some different dialogue?

like if you picked the kumon before and you pick her again

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
question whats the corruption content like in this?
The MC starts out as a sweet, sexually repressed doofus. Where he goes from there is your choice.

(But it's still early in the game so don't expect him to go very far for now.)

There is not much content with the MC corrupting other characters, for now anyway. Practically every other character starts out as more perverted than him.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
The MC starts out as a sweet, sexually repressed doofus. Where he goes from there is your choice.

(But it's still early in the game so don't expect him to go very far for now.)

There is not much content with the MC corrupting other characters, for now anyway. Practically every other character starts out as more perverted than him.
with all the tags, and this post... that honestly sounds kinda lame. though given how the mc looks like a complete stringbean despite being a farmhand, cannot say i am surprised.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mikel8519

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
with all the tags, and this post... that honestly sounds kinda lame. though given how the mc looks like a complete stringbean despite being a farmhand, cannot say i am surprised.
If you're talking aout the first screenshot that's a flashback to before he started working out

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

kinka

Aug 7, 2017
are there any plans to make a gender swapped version/run of this game, cause being an innocent repressed girl in the context of this game with many of the characters gender swapped, would be like my perfect game, right now its like a 8/10

like after the game is complete, maybe a version that's mostly the same story but what i mentioned above.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
are there any plans to make a gender swapped version/run of this game, cause being an innocent repressed girl in the context of this game with many of the characters gender swapped, would be like my perfect game, right now its like a 8/10

like after the game is complete, maybe a version that's mostly the same story but what i mentioned above.
No

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by RanliLabz
Version of the game: SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.2.3]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 4,3GB
Compressed Size 2,4GB - -

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by RanliLabz
Version of the game: SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.2.3]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 4,3GB
Compressed Size 2,4GB - MEGA -
please keep this up. seemed not many compressors were willing. was it hard?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
please keep this up. seemed not many compressors were willing. was it hard?
There weren't that many webm files, only 150. 300 audio and 16k images prob no compressor had the time to do it or was already compressing stuff.

Reactions: msleomac
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes