WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a dildo, lol.

This update has two comfort section missions (M/F and M/M variants) where the MC attends a fellatio class. Anna signed up for it without knowing what fellatio was, and the instructor forces her to stay and practise on the dildo. The next update will feature a private tutoring session between Anna/Chad and the MC because they are bad at it and need help.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
It's a dildo, lol.

This update has two comfort section missions (M/F and M/M variants) where the MC attends a fellatio class. Anna signed up for it without knowing what fellatio was, and the instructor forces her to stay and practise on the dildo. The next update will feature a private tutoring session between Anna/Chad and the MC because they are bad at it and need help.
Will we see Cathy in this update?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpseXXX v2.5.4.

you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpseXXX v2.5.4.

you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you for this early Christmas gift you have my gratitude. Man living long and healthy life and happy holidays

Reactions: Aphrodite<3

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.5.4] [RanliLabz]

COMPRESSED:

Windows/Linux:
- -

Macintosh:
- -

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
again withthe usual side mission s tuff...instead of adding new characters why don't push further with the actaul story FFS...how can this have so high rating is out of my mind..after season 1 this game went down the abyss..only useless side stuff and most of them into the VR...and 0 new story content as well as 0 content with MC sister\LI...bah what a pity after a so good start

Last edited:

Deximay

May 29, 2017
I love how degen it is but I wish it was more linear, maybe Dev's next VN can be this degen or more with a more linear story/experience. Pockets of stories as the missions is a miss for me.

Reactions: Vodrick

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
This story has become such a disappointment. I LOVED it while it was linear and focused, but since arriving on the mothership & it opened up with random scene selections, it's just stalled and feels like it's going nowhere, just largely random, largely meaningless scenes, especially the ones that don't focus on the main LIs.
With the rate game updates are released, it feels like it will be forever before it gets back to something linear that truly drives the plot forward. Milking that patreon money.
Greed really does destroy some great projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: indio68 and cynsaur
Feb 12, 2022
Cis content was promised in May then again in October, it's like the dev is either trolling or perhaps he has suffered a brain injury and lost the thread of his direction. Like most others that were here from the early days, I'm losing interest.
Just to remind us, it is the Patreon members who decide what content is being prioritized. RenliLabz ran a poll on LI popularity a couple of months ago and the result was reported here.

It is interesting that the Patreon members skew very much gay, with Sam/Cole/Chad together getting 70% of the votes.

And that's the explanation behind weird things like Chad getting a dream sequence before Cis. (To be fair, Chad and Cis have the same amount of votes, but Renli had already decided to do Fatima content).

I'm sorry for Cis stans, but RenliLabz does what the Patreons pay him to do. He hasn't suffered a brain injury. He's made a poll and changed his plans accordingly.

Duchene

Sep 30, 2017
I'm getting errors with these files when I try and download both the base version and the compressed version; is that just me?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Edit: Actually, check that. They've responded to a comment about it over on and it seems there's been enough feedback to make Ranli change their mind (as well as fix the mention of having met MAX before):
Normally I'd skip a few updates to let content build up, but just downloaded to check and Ranli has indeed changed up the logic of the first Lazarus mission as discussed a few pages back. Thought I'd mention it in case anyone else was curious.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Just to remind us, it is the Patreon members who decide what content is being prioritized. RenliLabz ran a poll on LI popularity a couple of months ago and the result was reported here.

It is interesting that the Patreon members skew very much gay, with Sam/Cole/Chad together getting 70% of the votes.

And that's the explanation behind weird things like Chad getting a dream sequence before Cis. (To be fair, Chad and Cis have the same amount of votes, but Renli had already decided to do Fatima content).

I'm sorry for Cis stans, but RenliLabz does what the Patreons pay him to do. He hasn't suffered a brain injury. He's made a poll and changed his plans accordingly.
and that's why this goes straight to ignore list for good

Reactions: buley and Aelgwenn

perles75

May 16, 2020
Well, people were complaining that the story wasn't progressing so Ranli prioritised the story this year (in his way): we got the conclusion of the first part of the Pandemonium storyline, Sarge's gym and Valkyrie storyline, the long-waited start of Dan's cold case, the two shower sequences with Sam and Fatima that continue the story of the two favoured LIs, plus a bunch of random stuff.

I get the disappointment of Cis's fans but it does have a sense. I think it's also not that easy to put Cis in random scenes because she's not a cadet and is not training anyone (although of course logic can be always bent in such games)

(FWIW the things expected for next update are Morgana's pregnancy, Cis's dreams and private fellatio tutoring with Chad or Anna)

Reactions: cynsaur

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021

You seem to misunderstand, I was aware of the polling on his paysite page.
It was AFTER the polls that RanliLabz promised content "coming soon", the dev himself was the one who announced Cis content...twice. The lack of follow through is inexplicable.

Reactions: buley and indio68
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes