indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Well, people were complaining that the story wasn't progressing so Ranli prioritised the story this year (in his way): we got the conclusion of the first part of the Pandemonium storyline, Sarge's gym and Valkyrie storyline, the long-waited start of Dan's cold case, the two shower sequences with Sam and Fatima that continue the story of the two favoured LIs, plus a bunch of random stuff.

I get the disappointment of Cis's fans but it does have a sense. I think it's also not that easy to put Cis in random scenes because she's not a cadet and is not training anyone (although of course logic can be always bent in such games)

(FWIW the things expected for next update are Morgana's pregnancy, Cis's dreams and private fellatio tutoring with Chad or Anna)
what about the religous cult, the sexy sisters?? what about the shapshifet tentacle part,what about mom,what about the true real story..

perles75

May 16, 2020
what about the religous cult, the sexy sisters?? what about the shapshifet tentacle part,what about mom,what about the true real story..
well, this is a game that has many storylines, he cannot possibly move them forward all at the same time.

You seem to misunderstand, I was aware of the polling on his paysite page.
It was AFTER the polls that RanliLabz promised content "coming soon", the dev himself was the one who announced Cis content...twice. The lack of follow through is inexplicable.
Actually it was announced only once, scheduled for May. Then I guess the story part took priority. It was then mentioned as December update but that's the next regular update that was pushed to January (?) because between August and December he released 4 and not 5 updates.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
well, this is a game that has many storylines, he cannot possibly move them forward all at the same time.

Actually it was announced only once, scheduled for May. Then I guess the story part took priority. It was then mentioned as December update but that's the next regular update that was pushed to January (?) because between August and December he released 4 and not 5 updates.
"Actually" it was announced twice, first in May then again later when he made a "coming soon" post regarding future content where he planned to have Cis featured in October. (the post is in this thread, "actually")

Obviously, you prefer the gay content as you always seem to have some passive/aggressive nonsense to post @ me on this thread. It brings me no joy to have to correct you (yet again) as you clearly consider yourself to be smarter than you actually are. :WeSmart:

Try to be accurate in the coming new year when you @ me, make it a goal for 2024.

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
Why does the game push to be continued message, not letting your explore other available missions/encounters?

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Why does the game push to be continued message, not letting your explore other available missions/encounters?
The game is still in development. Only 4 training days have been completed so far and only 8 time slots for missions are available, so the only way to see all of the content right now is to keep coming back to a previous safe and choosing different missions.

Feb 12, 2022
Well I want to thank the moderators. Flame wars don't help us.

About Project Lazarus Part 2: if you are not interested in the other version of Lazarus' sexbot experiments, Part 2 is very short, right? You can see two static files on the computer (basically no smut), and then there's the scene with the security bot.

Or have I missed something that was clickable?

Reactions: AlixWoe

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well I want to thank the moderators. Flame wars don't help us.

About Project Lazarus Part 2: if you are not interested in the other version of Lazarus' sexbot experiments, Part 2 is very short, right? You can see two static files on the computer (basically no smut), and then there's the scene with the security bot.

Or have I missed something that was clickable?
Nope, it's a quick in-and-out (if'n you gnome sayin).

Seems like its only purpose was to allow players into bi voyeurism to view the other version of the scene, along with establishing that some of the MC's powers work on robots and plugging a couple of other patreons along the way.

Since updates for the game are reasonably frequent, I do not recommend playing every update, as they can be a bit thin individually.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
It seems that the story has become muddied by all the divergent paths and new characters being introduced, now add in the multitude of fetishes and LI's, it becomes a bit of a stew.

Feb 20, 2022
Is Ci-Ci supposed to be your sister? What do I enter into the relationship window?

Edit: I went way back, looked up thread-specific mentions, and, as I suspected, she's your ex-roomie for Patreon. It's coded for her to be one of many familial relationships (whether sister, aunt or cousin), so do as you please. I'm leaving this up for anybody else who might encounter my problem.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2022
Is Ci-Ci supposed to be your sister? What do I enter into the relationship window?
She's clearly supposed to be your former Yoga instructor. That's what I wrote. "Former Yoga instructor".

Didn't know that Pastor Chang allowed Yoga.

On a more serious note, a much later dialogue reveals that a character called Felix is both MC's and Ci-ci's cousin. Canonically they share a cousin. However, that doesn't make them directly related.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023

Edit: I went way back, looked up thread-specific mentions, and, as I suspected, she's your ex-roomie for Patreon. It's coded for her to be one of many familial relationships (whether sister, aunt or cousin), so do as you please. I'm leaving this up for anybody else who might encounter my problem.
The game script does change slightly depending on what relation you enter. All of the events will still play out the same way, but the game will remember that Ci-Ci and the MC are related, and the dialogue will change to reflect that. Like the MC will act a lot more awkward about seeing Ci-Ci naked, for example, because she's his sister. But the overall relationship is written like they are supposed to be related, or at least raised like siblings, regardless of your choices.

I'm still not clear, though, on why the MC's relationships with his family have to be implied, but Fatima's with her brothers is very explicit. Even if you don't view the fantasy and memory scenes, the game talks about the Backcountry incest all the time. But I guess the MC's relations being customisable is also good for those who are uncomfortable with incest, but still want to pursue Ci-Ci because of her looks/personality?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm still not clear, though, on why the MC's relationships with his family have to be implied, but Fatima's with her brothers is very explicit. Even if you don't view the fantasy and memory scenes, the game talks about the Backcountry incest all the time. But I guess the MC's relations being customisable is also good for those who are uncomfortable with incest, but still want to pursue Ci-Ci because of her looks/personality?
That's a good question, actually. In terms of Patreon 'n such it should be the same thing, I suppose, as Fatima and her roommates are definitely having themselves a no-foolin' incestuous old time. But perhaps there's a reduced risk of them cracking down on it when it's slightly off to one side like that.

And you're right that it at least makes allowances for players who don't want incest in their game, who can disable that kink and set a different relationship with Ci-ci and Ma-ma (or whatever she's called). It's still pretty clear from the game what their intended relationship is, but one can finesse around it a bit.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...I'm still not clear, though, on why the MC's relationships with his family have to be implied, but Fatima's with her brothers is very explicit. Even if you don't view the fantasy and memory scenes, the game talks about the Backcountry incest all the time. But I guess the MC's relations being customisable is also good for those who are uncomfortable with incest, but still want to pursue Ci-Ci because of her looks/personality?
Because the rules are contradictory and/or the people who enforce them are idiots, Incest is a illegal but it still exists in the world (as something to be mocked), so the MC can't incest but characters can still have it in their history as long as they don't do it with the MC (apparently). Strange how Murder is illegal too but MC and NPC alike can do that as much as they like.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes